Ieuru

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media About

• Just thought I would say GL with finding a new home :) Hopefully it will be with us in the NBK but if not, GL anyways :) Again, would love to meet you in game and introduce you to some of the generals in the NBK. Perhaps we can discuss more over a Trox hunt or something?
    GL out there!
    That sucks :hug:
    So you better be careful when playing then, we don't want you to turn unable to play :rolleyes:
    Sigh! My partner is in Scotland and snowed in, and could need some medical attention too atm. :-(

Hope your neck is a lot better soon. How annoying!
    Boooored... Why is ma always down when I do not want to attack ps or css? *hrmpf*

Hope you have fun at work, you're definitely not missing anything here :computer:
    entropia seek is pretty sweet .. any plans to have a nice little entropia seek thingy that we can add to our sites like google does? if so im sure i can get one up at www.myi.me its basicly like a myspace/facebook for entropians
    "Is it real?".... Oh, it's real and it's happening! lol
    Alchemy Academy is the home of the "School of the Gods" and official sponsor of "The Curandero" project.
    Check out my blog here in EF at....
    http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/blogs/artimus/
    Any comments made would be appreciated to keep the discussion going and keep it bump’n!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back