NEVERDIE

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Best wishes and luck for 2009.
    Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.

All the best

The Team @ SFE
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

PS: See you soon in the New Year on CND ;)
    Gday ND
    Merry Christmas and I look forward to a new year full of success and continued friendship in 2009. Thanks for all your support during the year and I am proud to have you on my friends list.
    Bags
    Im over there in 09 for sure...first round on me!
    So I was thinking, Christmas is coming soon and it would be appreciated if you could hand over 100,000 PEDS to everyone on EU.

Or perhaps, fragment CND into 700,000 pieces and give a bit of it to all those who have signed up in EU.

I'm sure you'll chose to follow up with one of the two options.
    "Is it real?".... Oh, it's real and it's happening! lol
    Alchemy Academy is the home of the "School of the Gods" and official sponsor of "The Curandero" project.
    Check out my blog here in EF at....
    http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/blogs/artimus/
    Any comments made would be appreciated to keep the discussion going and keep it bump’n!
    :) yeah its a fair job but could be quite rewarding.

There would be alot of pro's and con's about having it on CND, i mean for space it would be pretty perfect. and would be very exclusive but the rest of the team and myself has concerns that less people would go.
    So we thought we would see your views on it early on just in case we did wish to have it up there,
    i think the main problem is space available planet side, not very many big owned area's, but we are drafting a letter to MA atm to see about something.

Thanks for your time,
    Matthew.
    heay neverdie has there ever been music streaming in your club and if so are u planing to do it again or have MA taken it outta game ??
    im asking this coz i dj in real life and think it would be nice to play live sets if its possible
    NEVERDIE,
    As you know, I was fortunate enough to witness The Queen of Sheba Show at the King King Club in LA. It was Amazing! It was so cool to see the performers moving in the same threads and to the same stances as in game. Bitch'n. And Cheri London, OMG, what a voice...what a star! She shook the house down! Everyone did such a great job. There was a standing ovation and we meant it. We had so much fun and are definitely new fans. I just wanted everyone to know how personally moving those beautiful songs are. I connected, truly, as will many, with the lyrics that speak of the pain of loss/abuse and ensuing loneliness... and then comes the miracle of discovering the comfort and unconditional support found from our in game friends. This is a show that spans the divide from the virtual universe to reality and reminds us all that we can be a positive influence to those around us, without even knowing it. There is only four more shows left in LA and then a world tour. I hope everyone gets a chance to see it. The sky is no longer the limit!
    Quintis Artimus Maximus
    Jon you gotto see my interesting thread I started in Off topic. Interesting and funny too:) Any comments from you would be apreciated:)
    hello
    I read your post on the job as a dancer or that of facilitator,
    I have a great sense of communication, and the more I am a very attractive Barbarella.

I am involved Barbarella Venusia Lala.

I would be delighted to collaborate on your project

best regards
    Hi,
    I just tried to withdraw my mkV from Bank Neverdie, but I got the message that the transfer could not be done.
    Is there any prob with the bank system atm?

Regards

Renate
    How ya doin Neverdie, haven't seen you around lately...but I was interested in hooking up with you and spinning some records for your club at some point I broadcast my own stream at CND yesterday and had quite a few listeners and even had people sending the link for me without asking so i assume they enjoyed it I mostly spin trance i'm an old skool raver lol anyway lemme know, and if you wanna hear a little something let me know and we will schedule something ttyl.
    We aren't going to stop fussing at you about the profile man. :) Get to work lol. Personally I think you should do something with your tat on here.
    thanks :) its much appreceated and you know i;ll always keep an eye on the talent pool in EU for projects
    Awesome developments regarding your studio ND! I'm really looking forward to what you'll be surprising us with in the future!

And like Encicra said, I too wish I had the skills to work at your studio.
    Come on Neverdie give your profile a cool touch :D with some music from your club :cool:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back