Fire Firemaiden

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• E
    Goodness in EU, and the rich to give their PEDs to the poor...
    I wonder why some other guys did not get my post as joke.
    ;)
    Glad you like my new idea for a thread series, strange places :) And that i didn't offend. I know you are made of sterner stuff, probably girders, like in that Iron Brew advert;)

Stinky:yay:
    hiya fe fi fo fum...have a wonderful xmas day, hope santa brings u lots of pressies and chocolate cake :D

lily :grouphug:
    *singing* I wish you a merry x-mas, I wish you a merry x-mas ... I think you got what I mean! XX Fire =)
    Merry Christmas mommy sweetie!! :hug:
    Anytime Fire me old mate :)

Stupid Utube

You see the Shakira Vid RC just posted - we are still giggling
    lol...just looked at ripper's link...blue looks good on you! :laugh:
    theres talk going around about a meet in edinburugh next april...no excuses will be accepted from u about not being there...
    cya in game...lily :grouphug:
    The main reason I wanna keep the beard is when it's -35 degrees here (as oft times that will happen), I have my new "bushy" friend to keep me warm. :) Another reason: ya know that "2%" you were talking about? hehheh, 'nuff said...:ahh:
    lol, i think stinky says it all....come to leeds:D lily :grouphug:
    ps i'll send stinky to fetch u if u like???
    get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds..... get your butt to leeds.....

mmmm butts in Leeds :D

Stinky:yay:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back