sitram

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media About

• Thanks for your letter.
    But when i writing about the hunting i dont mix in the crafting i know that crafting cost lot and that you will lose like hell in the begining that i have ni problem with ( i rised almost 10 lvl in all my crafting skills in 1 month ) i told me self that i would craft for a month and i know i would lose much. When i writing in EF about hunting then i mean just hunting and nothing else and the big problem for me that i losing like hell in hunting.

Once more.Thanks for your letter. Sir Valentin
    well its true, that -thing- does nothing good afaik. only crashes ppls threads etc.
    Hi mate,

Something you may be interested in reading, they are only generalisations and by no means am I pushing any of this onto you. If you see value in it, great, if not, no worries at all.

Staring @ One of many of the things the system does do

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/mining/145181-true-meaning-perception-11.html#post1797787

And as a reference point to the above without going too far back as their are several other posts that go into more detail ...

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/entropia-universe-press/137573-entropia-universe-sure-has-bad-rep-16.html#post1697636

Just some food for thought to add to your own ideas :)
    Well yes,

But I moved from a huge apart to a 5x5 room because i got kicked out of my house xD

Only had a contract for a certain ammount of months.
    On the bright side it gives me time to apply for colleges without wanting to play a game..

And I quite smoking beat that :p
    Ah nice one mate :)

Having any luck sofar??

I just moved and my isp is refusing to give me internet on my new adress it seems untill my old one has run out which isnt for 1.5 fucking months :(
    Hey mate, How are you doing with the aliens?

Sorry I hvnt been on, and I prolly wont be on for a while :((((

Cyconub
    Thanks alot mate :D

You bet ill be right back up on cp asap when u get back to continiue on the eco making money tour :D
    Hehe :xmas:

Merry Mayhem for me :D
    Getting ready to win a landarea atm :D

Will do alot of massive sessions 12 hours + this week :D
    2 teams 2 chances :D
    ck and ckS team :)
    So ill be busy getting broke and hope to win something in the end ;)

Hows ur holiday?
    10 more min before I can go...
    Then 15 min on bike, 10 min getting enough smokes and food to last till 12 huntin at cp ;)

And probably having to try and fix internet first :p
    But ill do my best :D
    Thanks Bunch chap!
    That does cheer me up!, But it wont lessen my hangover I fear. Work is truly terrible today.. But it might be my head:evilking:

But please take both if u wish, Whatever u want :D

Sorry bout last night, hope you had a good hunt aftherall?
    I R bored aswell :DBut I got cigs:) Ima smoke a cigg, What to do.. Well try out this sitewww.lumosity.com&www.ck.vap0r.net Got a arcade with a millions games in there :evilking:Or U could do some pushups :PHit a wall for 2 hours each a day and start your shaolin monk training maybe?
    It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings is a proverb, essentially meaning that one shouldn't assume the outcome of some activity (frequently a sports game) until it has actually finished.
    This phrase in turn refers to the impression by many of Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen (aka the Ring cycle) as a lengthy opera finally concluding in an aria sung by a heavy-set woman dressed like a valkyrie. The Ring cycle is a set of four separate operas (lasting about 15 hours), in which the final scene includes Brünnhilde singing, and then riding onto Siegfried's funeral pyre.

Message was to long xD :D
    Drivin lessons where alright, Only bad thing was the intructor, and me having to pay her lol, Thougt i still had some lessons left, guess ittl be draining me again xD.

Only got a few hours 2night, as at 2030MA time Im go out with the guys and get not to wasted cause of work 2morrow!

I assume, The fat ath must sound before its over!

:evilking:
    Yo Adi :D

Im bored, Hows the programming going ;)
    5 hours and 31 min :D and ill be shootin baby acid bags again :D
    When I said sacrifice loot, I wasn't talking about CP :D
    CP is a nice place to get loot AND skills.... Crazy :D
    Gratz on your EFD drawing win, I had 50% of the tickets for that one, so was shocked that it was not me. Clearly gambling is not my strong suit... and yet Here I am :D
    Hai there, thx for the fast reply in my STTS thread, i will available anytime now..should we arrange for meet up perhaps?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back