Ze-Tomb Raider

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• I'm here for purely selfish reasons .. I want to solicit votes in a VU photo contest - plain and simple - I just need help =)
    I found other openly public requests for votes, so I'ma do the same and raid the EF list for nice peoplez ! :ahh:
    I'm # 17 in this contest and would love your votes - but am not going to banish you for voting for someone else, there's a lot of awesome pics to choose from. :)
    So, pick 17 or go pick your nose ! :laugh: jk jk !
    Thanks, either way - just for reading this and putting up with my nonsense, in general. :)
    - Danielle 'your mom'-
    ahh there lies the problem . . . you are half a world away "pout"
    we will wait for the weekend to do any sessions ;>
    You are my A-#1 fan!!! Wish I could +rep you but will have to wait ;p
    This is taking off . . . may need you to do some Male posing for some masks . . . Let me know when you are in-game usually!!
    Thank you for the compliment on my mask designs!! You asked if I could do some modifications to the vampire . . . of course! I can do "almost" anything including making it more gaunt and with added faint color casts make it more "dead"
    I am going to try to make something more dramatic with that one . . . so just wait for more updates!!

Again . . . I am glad you like my artwork and appreciate the compliment!!

jewels
    ;>
    ty for the offer. Tul has T10 maxed, so that is enough, as chyp keeps me alive with that.
    I could surely need your help when the go to bed in the early hours of the morning though. Look forward to seeing you soon.
    slowly.. need to hunt 20 more hours in the next 48 hours :D
    Was online to repair and buy ammo earlier, but just for a few mins as there were no one to heal me.
    hehe i understand, this is a very helpfull and funny site by here :D Looking forward to get a lot of action on i-tao too !

Cya soon ;)
    Hehe, yep. Beats laser/blp.... Don't really know what kind of items Bru's looted, as I think he's been trying to conserve as much time as possible for the next few days. He is leading #4 on the entropiatracker scoreboard for his class, although that's only based on globals.
    hehe, quite well. Almost got your computer fixed, right? ^^ Bru's been out going crazy with the Merry Mayhem, got a couple of new members (like Wayne, guy we were helping tp run a while ago)... I'm working on new trading schemes, as well as getting my grenadier skills up....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back