The-One-Baan

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• hi there :) some ppl will have thet dasp hunt soon lol. so we try 2 realise saturday the 28th of november at 19.30 ma time. (next saturday) perfect would be 19.30 ma time ready on cnd. with ammo and done repairs :) plz tell me if that time is ok for you and your soc mates. have 5 interested ppl in soc and me so when all have time we are 7 with you and me so far
    greetings michi
    hi neo :)
    so far there are 2 ppl that read my message yet and bouth are waiting on a date for that hunt and hope it will be soon lol. i think we need min 10 ppl. what do you think? when we have that ppl we can try 2 set a date and hop that all have time on that day :)
    greetings michi
    Hi Neo, really liked your "The old days..." gallery you saved. So many good memories :)
    Hi
    I am a finance student writing my master thesis, about EU. i am writing about socs, i would like to interview some of the members of the soc, and i was wondering if you think that you or a member of your soc would want to help me.

hope to hear from you

miss master thesis
    Howdy :)

Do you think we ought to set up a social group for UT? Just a thought... was reading the post about the new features available on the board and thought it might(?) be fun...
    Doing good. A bit Busy IRL. U doing ok, too? Will try to chat some more in EU with u. I always like that ;).
    Hahhahah, thx ;) !!
    You soo sweeet, but lets say 26 anyway :D
    Yeahh Bee, meet ya ingame.. :-*
    Yeah!!! and Holland is playing against France tonight!!! Cant wait. Bye babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we should talk more in game!!!! :)
    whinner, You where send to EU cause I need someone to play around with, filling the loot pool is just a side quest :D
    ftw, it's friday and I'm happy, bless ya a big hof :hug:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back