Oracle

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Uber grats on your uber discovery.
    That is one nice weapon you have found mate :)

Well deserved !
    Hey m8, cheers, ill pm DJ, i will be back for support 2009, i really dont think ill be back till then....
    Hey Oracle,

I saw that both you and me are in the top of the activitylist but none of us is posting a lot in the forum.. hmm maybe coz of massive posting in the subforum? ;)
    Yes, I was still laughing after logging off ;) p.s Did you bring the roof down? :rofl:
    (ugh, I just had rude thought about the pro's of 2 heads, i AM sick)

LOL I must know...what are the pro's of having 2 heads in the sick world of Debbie?[IMG]
    :rofl:[IMG]
    Well, whats to hide man? Have more faith in us, Id still luv ya if you had 2 heads, promise ;) (ugh, I just had rude thought about the pro's of 2 heads, i AM sick) :rofl:
    LOL Kev That was quite rude of me, sorry [IMG]

No problem Debbie, you made me laugh and I'd rather hear it as it is, painful though your comment was ;)

btw...do you think your brutal honesty has made it more or less likely that I'll post a irl photo? :laugh:
    LOL Debbie, my MG's an acquired taste just like me ;) Unfortunately the holiday house isn't mine (I rent it out for a friend for commission...interested?) :) but I agree about your 'lacks a good woman' comment...interested? ;)
    Kev, I'm sorry, but your beloved car looks like a piece of shit LOL :rofl:
    Also (im not done lol) Those holiday pics lack a good woman ;) and a pic of you :clap:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back