Blackjack

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• do ya know...u've had twice the number of visitors that i've had?? lol...i better go get some more peeps to visit my page :laugh:

lily :grouphug:
    awwwwwwww thank u honeybunny that was really sweet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Gonna sort the flights soon. Will let u know incase u wanna travel up with me, though I think I might have to come up Sunday night.
    Blackjack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY for the kind words. Especially from one of the best Entropians I know. Glad to have meet you. And wish you greatness. And feed that cat he looks starved. No wonder he is laying their..

Your fiend Feri
    just passing thru....wanted to say 'hi' to the UBAH dragon killer :D

oohhhh and bask in ur glory :laugh:

lily :grouphug:
    LOL mate, you are so in trouble, spelling Beer with a little B!!!!

oh, and i love andouilles Navada ;) BJ will be cooking some gumbo for me next year, with any luck :)

Stinky:yay:
    *faints* well well very nice. Most people don't even know what Andouille is much less like the spicy stuff :) At least you are a real cook and put all 3 in the gumbo, It just isn't right when you leave the shrimp out. So you much be from the part of Texas closer to Louisiana. I am from near Lake Charles, LA by Beaumont, TX.
    Hi BJ,
    I went to your apartment and waited for you in your bed... When you didn't show, I called Praugster over!
    Hope you don't mind that we used your bachelor pad. I did think to upload some photos for you though! They're in my latest EF album!
    ;-)

Liv
    Ah hun that sounds cool, so where are u going then?? Denmark ? *hint hint* LOL
    is that a cat on your chair or are you just happy to see.....errr....damn wrong thread....
    Thanks you very much! ^^ We worked hard for make this video. I didn't have any idea of video editing ^^'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back