lilac

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thanks for the offer. Oh wise and great Dune Cat. SHould have one soon. Also enjoying the little break I am getting.
    MA hath killed me :( New pc is outta the question ATM :( Will have to catch up with ya outside of EU :) take care
    Thanks Lilac :)

I'm from Seekonk, but actually last year moved to RI, just haven't changed my info yet!
    Guess it could be that I have [FOX] as a friend!
    Beeing around him usualy end up with me beeing in trouble ;)
    Or that I´ve been a member on this forum for a couple of years and posted twice :)
    Take your pick. :)
    All Hail Dune Cat. Trivia night was fun. Look forward to the next one. I had some people explain the colors to me. Now I Know.
    well heck i forgot about that .... ill try to get ingame here over the next few days to collect my fortune :)
    Yep im back my love! catch me in soc chat, im around a fair bit lately.
    Doh! I only just saw this message and sounds like you are not on vent now!!.... why did u not say, or did u and I missed it when I was doing beacons??
    ((hugs))
    it was not a revenge but a thread to make other thinking about traders, if u know me u will know i'm generous in my life but not with guys using words like "gay" "fuck" (i'm 38 years old and well educated)
    I still have not found more followers to our way. But am still looking or great and wise DuneCat.
    just playing around this morning, made a fresh wiki install w/ forum plugin for you to try out see if you like, and so that you would know what you would be working with.

---edit--- I just realized this is a public message ---edit---

Im more than willing to get on msn with you sometime and show you how everything works, once you play with it a little its all very simple to use.

dont feel presured, if you dont like it ill just deleate it :)

narfi
    hi :) i think you might be my first ef friend. Feel free to show your soc mates our website www.seentropia.com and see what they think. If you want to go ahead with the idea, let me know and ill set it up as soon as im able. Was fun chatting w/ you today.

narfi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back