Fire Firemaiden

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• hi fe fi fo fum :hug:

have just joined TDO vs TGH

think we need to get in there and kick some 'hound' butt :vampire:

you with me???

lily :grouphug:
    Thanks for the rep, i was gonna say something. But i respect you too much for stating the obvious ;)

GWS:nurse:

Stinky:yay:
    Yo! What you doing tomorrow (WED)? BJ is in edinburgh and i think i might have managed to wangle a half night so finish at half 7, but need to pack for holiday on thursday morning (I am so unorganised). You wanna meet up for an hour to say moo before i jet off? All depend on whether i get my half shift mind you!!!!
    You have my most sincere apologies for making you spit tea all over your monitor. I hope it didn't cause any damage :) Cheers!
    Thanx Hon. It took ages. Really. I had to get someone elses scanner involved an' everyfing...
    And I Still ain't forgotten, I promise... X
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there, how's it going? I've been busy with RL work and stuff. Hope you're doing well. Drop me a line and let me know how are things.

ttyl:D
    FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
    UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUUHUHUH!!!!
    HHHHHUNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    UHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!!! UHUHUHUH!!!! UHUH...... uhoh....

Oops.
    Sorry.
    Got a little overstimulated.

Blackjack :cowboy:
    Hey Braw Lass! Whats with the pooey-head!? :D

We just went away for the weekend, sorry to have startled you;)

Stinky:yay:
    hiya fe fi fo fum:D...big hugs to u :hug:

lily :grouphug: (lady with no kat determination cos stinky took it back! :laugh:)
    Hope you get this before tomorrow, The car has broken so i am gonna have to take it thru to the car man in glenrothes to see if he can fix it so i dunno if i will be in when you are in kirkcaldy!! You gonna be back in town for any other appointments?
    I had to check online to be sure of my facts as the show did finish 28 years ago :eek: but the show always was a favourite of mine despite my name.
    Blake is traced by Orac to Gauda Prime and this appears to be a Federation trap, Avon ends up killing Blake so technically Servalan never got him. Although whether she was involved in turning Blake to betray the rest of the crew is not known :D
    fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'mbooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!! :p
    i will do a few roughs and make sure you see them! or if you have any ideas just send them to me!! ;>
    Thank you for the +rep and the compliment on my mask designs!! I can always do a flame mask for you!!! ;>
    :birthday: :cheer: :birthday:

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back