Blackjack

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thanks Buddy :yay:

My head hurts a bit and my tummy is not quite right and there is sand in lots of places there should not be sand and my neck hurts. I love camping.
    The problem with foreign food is it can leave you in a hurry for the loo the next day;)

HAGGIS FTW!

Stinky:yay:
    Hi again,

Sorry to trouble you, but I was wondering if you would mind voting for my friend’s AHR Logo again. She’s on her way to winning!
    There was something wrong with the last voting link, so please vote again for #7 .
    Thank you so very much!

Liv

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/

:D
    You're leaving on a jet plane.....
    Don't know when you'll go back again.....

Have a good flight Bud, see you soon :)

Thx for the +rep, mate. Wish I could join you in the UK...GOD...we'd have a GAS!!! Maybe next time :)
    lol...ur supposed to be a slayer of dragons... NOT power supplies:silly2: silly boy..

cya in game soon! :laugh:

lily :grouphug:
    Oh yeah BJ, lol what dates are you going to be there besides the 11th? I'm not sure of what day to arrive or whatever and leave lol. I r scared. I R very shy irl lol
    ohhh belated birthday hun!!!
    Still thinking about coming to the uk lol gotta figure out hotel stay and stuff
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday, dear Blackjack
    Happy birthday toooooooo yooooooooooou.

lol....it arrived already???? that was fast!!!!!

hhmmm wait till u come here....ur pressie is waiting :D

lily :grouphug:
    Dude! Great talking to you again Online. I'll try to pop in more just to say Hi.

May the HoF Be With You.
    TY BJ that was my first attemt at writing. I apreciate the gift. I am shocked by the few replies I have gotten. Keep on the Global and Hof side of life.
    Feri
    HELLLLPPP. This weekend, Saturday April 4th, USA is going up again Italy. Because of them forcing us to pick a horrible time slot (1600 MA Time). We will be short on support players. Please if you can be online and at Wolverine TP at 1530 MA Time. (That is EST 11:30 AM EST, CST 10:30 AM CST, MST 9:30 AM MST, PST 8:30 AM PST, AKST 7:30 AM AKST, HST 6:30 AM HST.) Last time we had enough people to finish hunting in a hour, and most people used 50-100 peds for there hunting. If you think you can join us on Support hunting PLEASE DO. USA needs your help!! PM me for any more details.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back