Valekyrie

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi, you left a message on my visitor board about owing me ped for a hunt - but you called me Thantos... He is another guy, I am ThanAtos (the original and best IMO :D) anyway - you will need to contact the other guy ;) GL!
    Hey,

Just a reminder that WoF is around the corner, and we'd love to have you back on support this year. We had such a great turnout last year, and I'm hoping we can do just as well if not better this year :) Any or all help is appreciated reguardless of skill or budget.

Post a response here in the WoF USA group if you plan on participating again this year.

The schedule for rounds is here, and the first mob list is posted here.

Hope to see you on the 13th/14th!

Lilacs
    We should make a preset time for today or tommorow on when to meet up. As long as I have a preset time I'll be there unless my net craps out again. That's what happened to me yesterday, got involved in that major hunting run and wasn't checking EF much, so we missed each other :(
    Ty, Formicacida were hot as hell. Did scips for a few days and only had 3 or 4. Been slow on them. Off to S of Corinth now to hunt Itumatrox. What have you been up to ingame?
    I was in your neck of the woods yesterday on my way to the Ashland fire. Hope all is well.

BTW, the Medford fire is 4 miles from my house.
    You should meet my wife and draw her into the game :) I tried and it didn't work LMAO. That's awesome, you're the first person I have met so close who actually plays :) BTW I hate our freaking state! It cold up here! got down into the 50's last night and I almost froze to death :) ( I'm from Louisiana )
    Lol! My wife just told me where it was. You're about 20 minutes away from me. I'm out on Hwy 140 about 7 miles from White City going towards Klamath Falls :)
    I am asking you to please consider contributing to WOF this year. No matter your skill, you CAN contribute!
    rules thread
    Help America earn Her title Back from England!

Thanks and Happy New Years! EBO
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back