AlphaGeek

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media About

• i
    I am a finance student writing my master thesis, about EU. i am writing about socs, i would like to interview some of the members of the soc, and i was wondering if you think that you or a member of your soc would want to help me by answering some questions.

hope to hear from you

miss master thesis
    I hope you and yours have a fabulous holiday season, AG :)

I'm here for purely selfish reasons .. I want to solicit votes in a VU photo contest - plain and simple - I just need help =)
    I found other openly public requests for votes, so I'ma do the same and raid the EF list for nice peoplez ! :ahh:
    I'm # 17 in this contest and would love your votes - but am not going to banish you for voting for someone else, there's a lot of awesome pics to choose from. :)
    So, pick 17 or go pick your nose ! :laugh: jk jk !
    Thanks, either way - just for reading this and putting up with my nonsense, in general. :)
    - Danielle 'your mom'-
    Considering how this affected mine and Akoz´s bank I will never forget or forgive them.
    And two years wow! feels like yesterday to me!
    Hi Alpha geek. You dont know me but Im on the USA Wof Support team, we have a really good shot at winning WOF this year but to do that we need help for the last 2 rounds. Our Support numbers have duindled a bit. Would you and your soc be willing to help on the next 2 ronds. Occulus will be the support mob this time around. Thanks for your consideration on lending us a hand.
    Rando USA Support Team #5
    Wow, the D&D-based Dragon style memories, ThanX.
    And Ouch is right, although you can't imagine that a Wing-Buffet would be all that bad... how do they balance the plates on there..? ;)
    Actually, no, I'm no Ninja. Our society had one, but we had to dismiss him for several reasons. Ironically some of those resaons were related to your activities ingame, Oberon.
    Wow! Thanx for letting me know about the EULA violation! I don't know what I would have done without you! You must be an UBER or something I guess. Since you know how I did it, you must be a Ninja too, so CONGRATZ!

O B E R O N
    Hehe! I actually checked it up before posting :)

"Delicatessen is a term meaning "delicacies" or "fine foods". The word entered English via German, with the old German spelling (modern German: Delikatessen), plural of Delikatesse "delicacy", ultimately from Latin delicatus.

The term delicatessen has a secondary meaning in some countries, referring to stores that sell delicatessen, hence a shortened term for delicatessen store, sometimes additionally shorted to the informal term deli."

In norwegian we say "Delikatesse" so I assumed there was a english word similar to it :P
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delicacy
    Greetings.. Just wanted to say thanks for the posts in the cnd thread.. posting in a couple hours hope to see you there..

Dave
    This is true ... you guys look AWESOME ... very nice soc uniforms indeed, couldn't resist getting the photo and showing it off ... hey, it was a fashion show after all. ;)
    :laugh: ... too funny, and thanks btw. Actually, it wasn't an issue at all, and fully expected since LeeLoo is in demand. I believe we may have finished with the shop photos already, and were going to head out into the field when you came along, but even a photo shoot can't stop business when your customers need you, so I work around that, and don't mind it at all.

Besides ... I couldn't give away that I was doing a photo shoot, and that LeeLoo was the next WWW profile ... we like that to be a surprise when people log into the forum on a Wednesday morning there's a profile. :D

However ... thank you for your consideration, and it was nice seeing you. Our paths don't cross that often, so it's nice when they do. Also, nice soc uniform, and I fully understand you not wanting to try on the one LeeLoo just finished for you ... given it was for a female and all. ;)
    E
    You are very true about the non-despositors you call leeches. This is exactly how I felt when I was a depositor. Really. Actually I wonder who I hated the most, resellers or non-depositors. With time, I became so eco that it was not necessary to deposit anymore. Did I become a leeche for the community? I do not feel being a parasit but I guess I am. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back