ZippO

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Yes... You will follow in the footpaths of many other famous masochists who have tried and failed :laugh:
    Zippy thanks for the rep :) and finally displaying some wisdom and putting me on your ignore list it will be much better for your mental health and you will feel so much better...;)
    Ziippy your one of kind...who gives a shit about how many globals one has...
    It's not a measure of anything...
    Is it warm up there, yet or are you still bundled up like a lil' eskimo?
    I just thought I'd pass on that it's 80 degrees and sunny outside today !
    Come hike in the mountains wiff us !!
    Just wanted to say hi and it's warm !! :laugh: :poke:

:offtopic:
    ps - that crazy man-bitch is still talking about me :rofl: :laugh: :loco:
    It's borderline sad and I almost wish I gave 2 fucks about a useless piece of shit like her/him/it, so it's efforts weren't so wasted on me.
    But .. just like it's life - it's efforts here are wasted, useless, and retarded.
    lol ..

Be good Zippy !! :hug:
    Zippy...Thanks for the rep...:) reviewed all that and a more as I mentioned in half dozen posts...but keep up the good work i'm sure big mamma momma will be proud...
    hehe OFC I would choose pink!!!! And like I said, So I could laugh as I'm dying. Even though I know you'd never kill me ;) *snuggles zippy*
    Hi Zippo!
    I got a mail from MA saying I have to login or my char will be deleted. So I came over to look at the forums and saw your name as logged in. Just thought id say hi :)
    Man its been a crazy easter! One week ago it was -27 celcius, then the next day it was suddenly +12! Wtf! and then it RAINED! And now its snowing and down to -5 again!

Nuts!
    I came to say hi and hope your internet's back up, soon :D ... then saw one comment down ..
    It's on your profile, too. :loco:
    It's just seeking the attention it's lacking so badly, irl. :better:

I liked your profile picture, too .. until I saw all the girly snowflakes. :laugh:
    Pretty good hun *Huggies* miss you a lot!

You need to use that cell phone number I gave you sometimes if you get bored. Can't wait until you can play. Raven sucks as a zippy look a like lol
    Yeah ready to kick some butt in WoF. lol I was trying to bribe Raven to dress you up in pink and us make you look really "special" for the next time you log in. LOL and btw Tell Raven to stop feeling me up when me 'Huggies' me. hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back