Elfie

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings About

• Childish and ignored!
    • Dislike
    Reactions: Elfie
    Elfie
    Elfie
    Awww, sweetie, you multi disliked every recent post I have made when I asked questions or made suggestions, and then you go all diva when I return the compliment and dislike a few of your posts. Aww, sweetie, GROW UP? Lol.
    Whereever i turn, everyone has better profiles then me, im embereced. this is horrible. maybe its time to pick up those hidden skills and make up a pretty awsome profile.

Hi btw. ^-^
    Hi Jam, yes it's been fine. So glad to see how Jam tv has developed. I remember us talking when it was just a concept and idea you had, now that it is a reality it is awesome, mega gratz to you. By the way everybody, I have just started a blog. It always helps for me to write down my thoughts and feelings, especially like today when the weather is bad, my friends are busy and I am alone in my house. I'm going to go shopping this afternoon just for the sake of it. yay!
    Haha Misty, didn't realise Burt Bacharach had written a soppy song about me. Shame he spelt my name slighty wrong :)
    Hi DJ, Hi Rednax. These new forum features are cool, still learning how to use them though hehe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back