Rockchick

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• ok...a little noobish on the private forum thingy....could you invite me or point me in the right direction? Please? :)
    I know how you feel.
    Travelled the same path to keep things all balanced;

However with going heavily into crafting over the next few years as I slowly setup some shops, I have purging some of the skills I do not intend to use anytime soon.

It is nice to reclaim some of the ped spent in those purged areas ;)

Like you I prefer to skill natural since I have the time on my hands to do so.
    guess wot came thru my letterbox 2day???

a birthday card from u and urs :yay:

thx hun...big hugs to all...especially Saphira :hug:

lily :grouphug:
    lol No problem. Thank YOU for being one of the ones that has made this thread into what it is. Plus it gives me something to check every time I log on.. because there is almost ALWAYS a new post lol. And I appreciate your creativity.. some people are so lame. :)
    Thanks, I practice my humor daily :)

Let's hope you won't need the ignore or spy thing at new place eh?
    ... and thanks for the laugh ! :yay: :dance:

Now .. I'm off to work. :duh:
    That should be against the rules or something .. me working on a weekend day. :cry:
    Still alive and kicking :D was in game today for a few hrs, tis good to escape into my own wee world....still "baby madness" in the house :p
    hellloooooo!

guess wot i just got thru the post???

a card, from Saphira :D

give her a huge hug from me :hug:

oh..and hugs to you and Spike too :laugh:

lily :grouphug:
    i just looked at ur gallery, and thank you for giving me a link to glorious artwork. annastokes.com i wanna be a celtic fairy.
    Hi
    I am a finance student, writing my master thesis about socs in EU. i would like to interview some of the members of this soc.
    I hope that you soc, will help me

best regards
    miss master thesis
    Thx for the rep, hon...still got one more gold bar to get then it's STAR time ;) Only got 9 bars now (thanks to you :hug:):)
    Yeah, Sidewinder is good isn't he.......... but then again, he is my disciple :p

I will do the Shell photos soon, the fan is still rotating here.... but the proverbial brown stuff is well and truly stacked up.

Off to bed now, i left the house at 03.00 this morning and just got in, so i r knackered

Stinky:yay:
    I can't speak Stinky-nese apparently .. because the last message confused the shit outta me ! :eyecrazy:
    Ty for the birthday wishes, RC !
    August B-days RULE ! :dance:
    I am being I ' heartburn drink ale except once crookedly the four time. Except you cease I go pain , he is being the sheep crookedly tasty right.....

hell.... that Conwy Beer is mighty strong stuff :D

i will stick to my sandwhiches thanks

Stinky:yay:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back