MarieWoodell

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media About

• ...maybe you didn't need learn to sing ( as everybody...)every one will need learn to trasmit !!! se ya sys & gl what kind of musik do u like???
    you think it should be MA's fault but remember they lost some when they crashed their ship into hades so my guess is they put the cheapest things in their lowest ranks and thats why they aren't so good ;)
    It bothers me that i cannot explain things as well as i should. do you want a job as my interpriter? you seem to always be the 1st person to know what i am saying.
    Hi Marie and other irkens,
    Good to see you on forum first page :) Still i use my old computer cant login Entropia after update and i have no idea whats going on inside . I hope all is ok. Say hi everyone for me. Thanks.
    John Malcolm Drkye
    Hey just found your story, I usually skip past all the front page b.s. and go right to a few select sections on EF. But since actually reading part of part 3, it made me want to read parts 1, 2 n finish part 3. Looking forward to the next section and whenever the story ends. Very creative idea and great job so far, the story is quite interesting and has my attention ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back