Rockchick

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hiya RC,
    just applied to join you on wof but need to ask questions about it. Would you or spike consider meeting me in game so we can chat. i need to be prepaired so i can do a good job for Wales.

Please let me know

Redwolf
    Imagine my suprise when I came home today to see a big brown enveloppe sticking out of my mailbox!!! When I read the address, I knew right away who it was from. I can't thank you enough for the Sheep Droppings (they were GREAT!!), the cuddly Dragon ("OGGI! OGGI! OGGI!"), the candy, the card from you (my love to Allanah), but most of all, for the calander---that was the most amazing gift I've ever gotten!! I keep it right in front of me on my desk.. Those pictures are AWESOME and I hold it dear to my heart. Thank you SO MUCH, Jacqui!! (Now you have to forgive me for being so late...but it's coming...) :hug:you're an :angel:

All my love,

Ghana
    LOL.... Jam and I were talking on skype on headphones when playing the 'would you rather...' game and surprising each other with each others questions lol, nobody else seemed to be on at that time.
    working??? wots this working thing??...that snow out there is for playing in!!!!!!!! snowball fights FTW!!!!

glad Saphira got her parcel...

lily :grouphug:
    Hope it is a good one!

Kissy kissy darling - the first time in a LOOOONG time you are not being chased around a pub for smooches :)

I shall chase you about when I get a bit better. At the moment the chase would last 2,3 meters.

Love ya hon :hugs:
    Have a wonderful day :yay:

Wishing you all the best and even more record breaking...I c you also have an amazing high score on bookworms (my fav)...how the heck did you manage over 100k? Must have been cheating. Come on own up ;) /joking ...
    Hey there,
    Im just dropping by and leaving this message to wish you the best in this time of the year :)
    I wish you a Merry Christmas, to you and all of your family,
    Have a wonderfull Christmas time, full of joy and with the ones you love the most.
    :xbiggrin:
    Thx for the card, hon....went out to my favourite shop today and bought, amongst other things, that wonderful steak spice that I sent to Stinky last year...this one's for you, Spike and the kidz. Sadly, I may have to forgo sending the Maple Syrup as it's a bit tight right now but the spice is defo doable :) On it's way betwixt Xmas and New Years :)

My very BEST Christmas wishes for you, Spike and the kidz for this Holiday Season. :xsmile:

Cheers!

Dan
    Thank you for the card sweetie.....very thoughtful, now if I could only buy you a Beer....
    Thank you hon, same to you, Spike, the kids, and the TDO family in general :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back