ZippO

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Good to see that old school PvP players, like yourself, are still around!
    Hopeyou are doing well ZippO, still enjoying 'salo and samagon' in Alaska buddy? :)
    After 10+ years, I only know of the Narfi(es) and rumor of you. I thought we were lacking representation here...
    Hi Zippo! Long time no see!
    Recently I play a lot more less... Free time issue and more time spent with my kid.
    How about you?
    Hi Zipp0,
    I cannot wait any longer for the auction to finish. In fact I can only guess you've got probs with the internet, anyhow another opportunity has presented itself & i respectfully withdraw the bid.

BTW your mailbox is full:p

Good luck,

Tere.
    Thanks Hon, much appreciated. :) ... Oh, and no worries, I absolutely understand the behavior (occupational hazard). :)
    Haha i love threats from guys like you.. Would be quite funny to see you show up in my neck of the woods.. I don't like to fight as i deem it stupid but indeed for some of the things you have said it would be a pleasure if you were to air them to my face. Fuck Off.
    ...btw did I forget to say how much you suck fagott?...you s-u-c-k epic-ly! fagott...seriously I do hope we meet irl, would be a pleasure...
    Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....f-u-c-k....you...you !!!!............................................ :)
    :OOOOO whats up bro :p. i just been checking shit out here on the forums the past couple hours lol. its a slow day at work like usuall. haha. hope to hear back from ya. laters.
    ZIIIPPYYYYY !!
    omg .. what did Strash do to your page !?!? :p

I hope you have an awesome Christmas, man - try to stay warm ! ttys !

\BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOTT
    what just happened? you know oh you know. YOU KNOW AND KNOW ONE ELSE DOES YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and you hear that crowd roar!!!!!!!
    mmm my bad then .got pked at the event by a bunch off ck was assuming yar 1 off them..:) no hard feelings all fair at the rig..events like that are very confusing who is shooting ya..sorry i mistook ya only looked at your clan sig..

in the post didnt bother 2 compare names..:) 2 avatars ef name..

bad rep me ..then ..

bart was there...2 say hi 2 him..is my old clan leader off holland.nu days..
    HIIIII ZIPPY ! :wave: :D
    I bet it's cold huh ??? BRRRR!!!
    I hope everything is well - I'll pm you in game soon, I have a question for ya, but not for everyone to see and also not of dire importance. :D
    I hope you're staying warm :D
    Have a fabulous Holiday season ! :hug:
    Thanks for the rep and failing 100%, next time read the post.

and if you fail to see the players are the fault of bad advertising for something where it makes does NON advertising. let alone fail to see what "advertising is" wow i dont even want to start an discussion, might aswell try telling an rock "you are an tree".

if you have any experience at all with advertising or people and service relations you would know very well what I ment, it seems most people on EF seems to "be the angry old lady at walmart" though without any sense or knowledge about service relations -at all-

this was to long to put in an rep for ya ;)

and if you hate the game so much maybe just leave instead of dragin the mood down for those who still enjoy its aspects? :wave:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back