Kaitlyn

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media About

• Hi
    I am a finance student who is doing research on socs in EU for my master thesis, and i was wondering if you or a member of your soc would help me by answering some questions

best regards
    Miss Master Thesis
    HELLLLPPP. This weekend Wof USA is going up again Italy. Because of them forcing us to pick a horrible time slot (1600 MA Time). We will be short on support players. Please if you can be online and at Wolverine TP at 1530 MA Time. (That is EST 11:30 AM EST, CST 10:30 AM CST, MST 9:30 AM MST, PST 8:30 AM PST, AKST 7:30 AM AKST, HST 6:30 AM HST.) Last time we had enough people to finish hunting in a hour, and most people used 50-100 peds for there hunting. If you think you can join us on Support hunting PLEASE DO. USA needs your help!! PM me for any more details.
    Bad news...i was laid off from my job yesterday. I will be spending time in the game...but pinching penny's for a little while. Man i could use a good Hof!!!
    hey kate, pls if u read this can u tell me when u'll be ingame (cca) so i know to come. Thx, have a nice day :D
    Sky
    Oh thank you :) that was really sweet of you to say. Nice to meet you. Hope to run into you sometime in game.
    Hey -- thanks for joining the Texans group!

I'm in Dallas too (Irving, actually). It's quite reassuring to see that I'm not the only person silly enough to like EU in Texas! ;-p
    Me? Not too shabby. Just been busy with work and what not. Seems to be a busy time of year for us lately. But other than being a work-a-holic, pretty boring here. :D Trying to survive on the measly loot I have been getting.

Take Care
    Wow, seems to be several more Texans than I thought! Woohoo! I am from Dallas myself. :)
    I just now noticed that I could see my +rep and comments on them. So I thougt I'd stop by and say thx for the nice words :)
    Hi btw :D
    Hey, thanks for the +rep, -- I'm in the Dallas area myself (Irving). Worked in Houston for a couple months, too. Interesting color selection on this page... very... female! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back