Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• "Is it real?".... Oh, it's real and it's happening! lol
    Alchemy Academy is the home of the "School of the Gods" and official sponsor of "The Curandero" project.
    Check out my blog here in EF at....
    http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/blogs/artimus/
    Any comments made would be appreciated to keep the discussion going and keep it bump’n!

P.S. Please go easy on me Mr. Administrator...it's just to get the ball rolling. :tp:
    Hey! I notice you cleaned up the Selling forum from that guy (who seems to have been labeled a scammer a while back).
    Just wanted to say thanks for doing a good job :)
    hiya ! loving the new smilies :D. As im writing or replying to posts, i often have an idea for a smilie...should i send any new ideas to u? can u create them? :laugh: lily :grouphug:
    Hi 711,

I am trying to complete the list of pics on Megavolts thread about a scam... and then i get this msg on the last pic when i try to enlarge it.

DiAngel, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why is that?

Regards

DiAngel (Little Diabolic Angel)
    hey please make an account for me to play entropia i vaited for account to be approval 2 weeks!!! please make me an account!!!
    i beg you Thanks Necrodan P.S Im sorry for being annoying
    Hey dude! Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if the feature of 500 efd per referral will be brought back?
    Thanks, and sorry for being annoying!
    Frankenberry
    Hey,
    I want to close my thread with the quest and start a new one, since the quest has become something else since it started and it all needs to be more clear. Also, the replies in thread may not make sense if I keep editing the first post. Please let me know if is okay to have it closed and start a new one.
    Thank you.
    midnight greetings.
    and thanks for the Modified member function xD
    just purchased me one not long ago.
    and it's sure good!
    Hi bud, I noticed you in my idea...

Would youp lewase vote for yes?

Wouldnt you like, even for curiosity sake, to know how many of each creature you have killed????

:-((((
    Hey 711, Is there anyway you can add some serenpidity icons to the store, they have been empty for awhile now...Thanks! Renee Rex Extreme
    Happy Birthday man! :D

Make sure you have a bicardi for me!

All the birthday best,

Jamhot
    hiya 711
    I registered a mate of mine for entropia forums - (using my pc) and when he clicked on the link in his email address he was insta banned - is there any way to get him unbanned? ive sent you a pm about this - cheers !
    sorry to bother u but could u close the thread about second life in entropi universe press. Its used by SL users to promote SL and trash EU, i am pretty fed up with that nonsense
    Thank you for changing thread name I understand why. OFC I should have foreseen that apologies that I did not

warmest regards

rayne
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back