Dragon Moon

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings About

• Thanks for the +rep mate :)... what goes around comes around hence I believe in sharing good fortune :)
    I am asking you to please consider contributing to WOF this year. No matter your skill, you CAN contribute!
    rules thread
    Help America earn Her title Back from England!

Thanks and Happy New Years! EBO
    Joe, please don't use my profile to recruit "dirty workers". Even as your EU friend I'd like to stay out of this drama. :)
    the bitch finally got me ,, on my unlock ,, i pay others to do my dirty work ,, yes ,, i`m taking applications ,, we will determine how much is a worthy price for X amount of service ,, see ya ingame in a couple weeks ;)
    LOL Mindstar, and thanks for the offer. And saying dammit is perfectly fine.... I use that word very often rl, no worries. It's because of that word, that I accepted your friendship without even knowing you. Now what does that tell you? Any analytical explanations? <laughing hard here>
    Well ... while you're figuring all that out, let me say hello, welcome to the forum, and I've become a fan of your posting. Now accept my extended hand of friendship dammit! :smash: :laugh: Just kidding, but only about the dammit part, the friendship part is virtually real. ;)
    LOL Indigo, thanks alot. So far I only read the forum, never took care of my profile either. Right now I'm trying to figure out what the
    "Reputation: Inept...Fame: 0 Achievements: 0" stuff is all about, and this EFD stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back