Buzz Erik Lightyear

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Best wishes and luck for 2009.
    Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.

All the best

The Team @ SFE
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    "Is it real?".... Oh, it's real and it's happening! lol
    Alchemy Academy is the home of the "School of the Gods" and official sponsor of "The Curandero" project.
    Check out my blog here in EF at....
    http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/blogs/artimus/
    Any comments made would be appreciated to keep the discussion going and keep it bump’n!
    hay how ya doing i was wanting to know when ya would be back in game next my name is hellhound ricky slayer in game and we talk a bout 5b plateing and ya ad told me if i was to bring you 21 bones ya would trade me for a set of 5b plates i was wanting to know if ya would still do that for me i have the 21 bones in my storage now i have saved a long time for it
    thanks
    Buzz, i'm at work and reading about your discoveries in the forums, You should post some pictures because everyone wants to know what their future Kitchens will look like.
    Goooooooooo Buzz!
    Someone sell him the ("Insert item name here") So buzz no longer has to search for the ("insert item name here") and then maybe I'll get to borrow the ("insert item name here") and get a HoF containing an ("insert item name here")
    Thad be awesome!
    good luck and keep strong in your search for the ("insert item name here") Buzz! :D
    sry to put down the name of collie owners
    but i get so many
    nice to see you putting so much work into kayak
    and it makes me happy to see a happy collie
    keep up the good work
    and if u could scratch kayak jus under the ear for me
    id appreciate it :)
    Keep up the good work
    all the best to u an kayak
    carl
    I was wondering about the origin of his name, cause we have a childrens food here called chocolino and its pronounced the same:) I think that your Coccolino has the best name ever and its really great that his name suits his character.
    No, Jack doesn't sleep in the sink, but he spends a lot of time there playing with water. And his way to big to fit in our sink:laugh:
    thanks, he's my little spoiled baby:) I like your cats too, especially Coccolino-he is so adorable, and Calvin likes sinks just as my Jack;)
    you didnt dream it;) The cave is called -Postojnska jama- and its about half an hour away from Ljubjana, and the little lizards live only there and nowhere else in the world:) Ive been there once but never saw one,cause you have to be pretty lucy to see it:)
    My b-day coming saturday 19th of july.
    You are invited.

Love pink

20.30 MA time VIP room CND
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back