Search results

1. Killahbee

Galery

tried to copy a image here.. still didn't work! Why did we change to a new forum? Also MA posts still don't work atm.
  2. Killahbee

Buying: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 4

Looking to buy this UL kinetic amp! PM here on forum or ingame: Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
  3. Killahbee

17 years ingame , 0 withdrawal last 10years

Gratz on your 17 years!!!!
  4. Killahbee

Question: High tt on stuff

I had alot of things I wanted to ask but I completely missed this AMA (nothing on the clientloader, news/buzz section), something with communication I guess............................... The vu that required cloths to be full tt to look good totaly killed tailoring and greatly hurt the look...
  5. Killahbee

Info: Calypso Depths FPS Issue

Same issue in the argonaut cave
  6. Killahbee

Buying: Unlimited Terra Amp Blueprints

Subscribing for later, I think I have some of these
  7. Killahbee

Selling: Melee Durability Amplifier 92 (L) 🍆💦

No problem, thanks for the free bump :) Info on how to do a decay test here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Page.aspx?page=Calculate+the+decay+of+an+item
  8. Killahbee

Selling: Melee Durability Amplifier 92 (L) 🍆💦

Sorry for the late reply but I did the decay test :) Without p20 372.71 + 660 fruit = 372.72 373.70 + 660 fruit = 372.71 With p20 373.70 + 660 fruit = 372.71 373.69 + 660 fruit = 373.70 So decay is exactly 1 pec, added the information on entropiawiki. At full tt you use it 50.000 times. That's...
  9. Killahbee

Selling: Selling 1k TT ESI

Insane... Gratz and GL with the sale :yay Only time I looted a ESI From sandking it was 10.05 tt lol
  10. Killahbee

Selling: Selling Fire Forge SGH 2200 ( very rare rifle )

Gz on the sale! And thanks for keeping the price for future buyers/sellers!
  11. Killahbee

Buying: ML-35 Adjusted/ASG-2 swine

Bump
  12. Killahbee

Buying: ML-35 Adjusted/ASG-2 swine

Looking for these weapons, prefer lower tiers but you can contact me for higher tier and we'll see what happens :)
  13. Killahbee

Sand King ATH

Yeah amazing that no one posted about it :/
  14. Killahbee

Info: Support case "solved" under a year!

Yeah I got the same reply on some support cases yesterday... Perhaps this is MA wanting a "fresh start" with better communication? Edit: Oh.... I have a support case dating back to 2005 that's still open hahaha
  15. Killahbee

News: Special Edition AMA now under way

Start by answering unanswered questions from the previous one.
  16. Killahbee

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

New upgradable items? Been a long time since we had the tp chip adj, at least I think that + some others was the last time we received them.
  17. Killahbee

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

No it's not, it's taking exactly as long as we expected (longer than 2 hours). Thanks for the update I guess
  18. Killahbee

Server Downtime for Release

I wonder what what we get this time, the thing nobody ever asked for. Let's see!
  19. Killahbee

Question: Whatever happened to Beacon Missions?

Return on beacons suck but they are fun!
  20. Killahbee

Galery

Pictures please... MindArk posts also works like shit now.
  21. Killahbee

Price Check Vivo T20 Adapted : It has Stats between EMT 2350-Adj and Emt 2600-Adj , so What is its TRUE value (??)

I would say tt+100-150 for that tt. Tt +400-500 for minimum tt
  22. Killahbee

Galery

When can we get rid of this galery and just paste pictures like most other forums. I really hoped we would FINALY have this function with the new forum.
  23. Killahbee

Selling: Closed

Why not add a price for everyone to see? :)