Search results

1. FlyinDog

Problem to download Entropia

Yes, after download setup, I ran it, it installed the program (even with the icon on my work area), but when it tried to download the client I get that message. But now is ok with the hard copy from another pc, even it did the upgrade to new version fine.
  2. FlyinDog

Worked fine for me and without any error messages. tks.
  3. FlyinDog

Can I copy all the files from my original installation to the 2nd pc? Will be any windows register issues?
  4. FlyinDog

I´m installing entropia on a second pc, but I have the same message when I try to: Download errror error message An error occurred when trying to download a file error escription entropia_universe_10.7.0.40449_setup.exe Suggestions <empty> If I press try again, the error box returns with same...
  5. FlyinDog

Adding friends throught Soc Term

I´m a shy person :-) only 4 friends... but when I relogged the adds appears, so it´s not a killing bug, but still, something to be correct some day.
  6. FlyinDog

Adding friends throught Soc Term

I can´t add friend in the soc terminal. When I click in the heart, i get the message, but nothing is added to my friend list and when I log again, the heart reappears.
  7. FlyinDog

10.7.1 File Validation Error

It´s not vital, and it was on my laptop, not in the main pc. But was really annoying play without ground, just a white carpet all around. The main problem was playin without terrain1. But the game worked fine, even without it.
  8. FlyinDog

Ty, Rotrap I downloaded , replaced and now its working fine!
  9. FlyinDog

Could you tell me if I can download it now? The last modification of the file (terrain1) is still 01/27/10...
  10. FlyinDog

Ok. Thanks for the help. I already create the account and will wait till the night to download the files. Tomorrow I´ll post the result.
  11. FlyinDog

Here what i got: Version: 10,7,1,40575 CRC mismatch bin32\stlport.5.1.dll (1564710019) Unexpected data\client\territories\calypsosystem\diff_002596.dif (3869702949) CRC mismatch data\client\territories\calypsosystem\terrain1.pak (1370359090) Unexpected...
  12. FlyinDog

Oi Naifas, desculpe não ter lido antes ;-)

Oi Naifas, desculpe não ter lido antes ;-)
  13. FlyinDog

I didnt do the validation, but after this patch I have no ground, just a white carpet alll around... Is there no way to make the program thinks it´s 10.7 version and redownload the patch? I don´t know about you, but down here it takes 12 hours to download it...
  14. FlyinDog

Oi, Anaconda, desculpe não ter lido antes ;-) Tudo bem.

Oi, Anaconda, desculpe não ter lido antes ;-) Tudo bem.
  15. FlyinDog

ISP Planned Maintenance

Brazil is off line too...
  16. FlyinDog

Account activation

I´m in! The guys from support send me a link to create my password and this time it worked! Tks to all that tried to help me. See you in Calypso as P0C0L0C0!
  17. FlyinDog

Help: Account activation

I tried that too, but I think the problem is my email from Brazil. I used all emails that I had but the automatic message never came... But now its all ok!
  18. FlyinDog

I´m in! The guys from support send me a link to create my password and this time it worked! Tks to all that tried to help me. See you in Calypso as P0C0L0C0!
  19. FlyinDog

I even getting an email from mindark telling me that they noticed that I didnt logged into Entropia yet.... And give me a link to the forget password, but when I click on the link I dont receive any message... I hope thats because of the 330k news and they are floaded with new request of joining...
  20. FlyinDog

Just passing the thread that I open in General discution to here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/176222-account-activation.html I made my registration on monday and till now there is no answer. Is that normal? With the forum in 1 hour I get the activation email I...
  21. FlyinDog

Account activation

Well, I´ll keep tryin... I´ll open this now in the bug section and hope someone from MindArk helps (They probabilly see the bug section, right?). But its a pity that the whole week has passed and I couldn login...
  22. FlyinDog

Account activation

I already played an earlier version, about 2 or 3 years ago. But I cancel my account. This time I tried reacctivation, in the link that you put email and you get the user name and passwd, but I didnt received nothing, and like the message says: if you dont have previous account, you wont receive...
  23. FlyinDog

Account activation

That´s gonna be a long way in.. ;-) Tks, Zap, but I tried everything in there and nothing. I even sent a message to the Support, they passed me a direct link to register the password and when I submit i got this message: Activate Account Internal error An internal database or software...
  24. FlyinDog

Account activation

Same thing: There is already an account application pending from this IP number. Its about the IP not the email or location, I think. Still open for new ideas ;-)
  25. FlyinDog

Account activation

Just did with a different email account... here´s what i got: "There is already an account application pending There is already an account application pending from this IP number. Please wait for that application to be processed before applying again" I´ll wait till tonight. If nothing...
Back