Search results

1. dark end line

Selling: Supremacy Harness (M)

OK then. i bid 1ped. :D
  2. dark end line

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

170? No i think it was 184, or maybe 324 sorry i lost count.... Lets start all over :)
  3. dark end line

NEW Information about LOOT!!! TOP SECRET!!!

I went there but there was nothing. did you really drop some loot in the ocean?
  4. dark end line

177 :yay: . . . . .
  5. dark end line

154 ..........
  6. dark end line

GenX000's The Sweat Price Is Right!

the dark nine about 27,500
  7. dark end line

Can you get any closer?

the closest i got was 49.89 ped
  8. dark end line

whats with all the robots?

oh it's a event, maybe after it's over beacons will be added in the next patch :D
  9. dark end line

whats with all the robots?

can someone tell me why robots are spawning in twin? is there a drone invasion happening or something,or is mindark doing this to reintroduce beacon runs?
  10. dark end line

It is possible?

well the same thing happened to me a while ago, to fix it just repair it with Eu repair tool
  11. dark end line

Positive Thinking -> Loot

sure ill do it :)
  12. dark end line

Question: Patch

well my pc has AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 630 Processor, 2800 Mhz, and it took me 3 minutes to download and patch the whole thing
  13. dark end line

"Guess & Win" mining log

109% i think
  14. dark end line

Calypso Vehicle Concept by Arokh

grate job.it looks awesome
  15. dark end line

Maximized Group Hunts

well i'm one of stryders contract miners/so far i did 5 mining runs/ 4 out of 5 times we profited, most of the time the miners bring the company a 16% profit... but the hunters well... it's a different case. the hunters profit about 65% of the time . bringing us about 8%+ profit. but im very...
  16. dark end line

Selling: (Almost) Complete Enhancer blueprint collection -> All you need to start up!

well i don't think it would be worth it.it would take about 25k in ped to get to a level where you can use the higher level bps ...... (that's just a guess)
  17. dark end line

Selling: Selling armor cheap,fast and easy

about 170 views and only 4 Replies..... come guys give me some feed back,tell me what you think of the prices or what can i improve to Satisfy your buying needs
  18. dark end line

well if you want i could change the lay out.
  19. dark end line

well it's pretty easy to read name of item/then if it's male or female/number of the item in stock/then markup
  20. dark end line

I will add some events when the armor starts selling possible events 3-5% discount on a already below markup price to the first 3 traders of the day free pixie part to the first trader of the day i will be adding more events So far 6 parts were...
  21. dark end line

follow the link to see what items we have in stock http://www.globalventurestrading.tk/
  22. dark end line

Info: Traders united guide to peds

thanks for posting an awesome guide, im sure it would be helpful to a lot of people :)
  23. dark end line

Buying Noob Armour Pieces

i am selling pixie goblin and shogun parts for 80% markup if your interested feel free to contact me
  24. dark end line

Buying: all u have

i am willing to sell you pixie goblin and shogun parts for 80% Markup contact me if your interested
  25. dark end line

Selling: Looking for pixie goblin and shogon buyers

hello im Looking for pixie,goblin,and shogun buyers. i will sell the pixie at 75% mu ,the goblin and shogun at 80% mu that's a savings of 15% and 20 % percent so far i have about 40 items in stock. if you are interested contact Me or Pm me at twin Kind regards Dark end nine
Back