Search results

1. rhPhM3

Space video

yeah pretty old...prolly a year or two
  2. rhPhM3

Space video

Here is a video i made awhile back with loot and killing robots for those who never done a becon sound got messed up...but watch it if u like ;) Space video
  3. rhPhM3

Info: EU PVP Beginners Guide

lol letum I cant help but notice what u mean by carebears....ive seen my fair share...but today it seemed i fought 2 people wearing armor....me not wearing armor and killed them both multiple times :x then they ran away and tped however im still thinking about a sport where you kill...
  4. rhPhM3

Info: EU PVP Beginners Guide

nice guide ...nice video too... ranged weapons are good and all....cept ive always been down for melee...just gota know how to move in order not to get hit.... ive dodged a strikehammer for like 15+ shots before.... movement movement :p
  5. rhPhM3

mmm grenades and sexy L items

it was prolly the dante....lol so sue me for forgetting about a silly game :yay: and brudd you cant do that anymore so whats with the whine...lol the truth is...if you get pked you can fight back...most dont choose to... so dont cry at me....blame pe for making it possible to kill people in...
  6. rhPhM3

yeah its been awhile :x... havnt played in a year and half...was in korea :x
  7. rhPhM3

Do highend items even drop anymore?

Sorry just curious if anyone has heard about any big name items still being looted in the last year....such modifed , imp, ect thats how anyone who is anyone was successful in the game...stuff was way way cheaper years ago...and lots more of the big name items were looted then too...stuff you...
  8. rhPhM3

err maddox 5...brainfart...posted when i just got off a 24hr shift :)
  9. rhPhM3

Seems for a poorman pvper like me L items will be perfect :) but i still cant help but want some of my fav weapons :x List weapons used in pvp! For me: Rockjacker 5x0 axe (fav) thorif club (fav) longblade 10 shortblade 10 mod darr mod merc imp fap (not a wep...but healing is important in pvp)...
  10. rhPhM3

Selling argus hangar

Just got a new job...and dont have the time to fly anymore anyhow...taking offers in pm
  11. rhPhM3

rh FLIGHT

Andy this game is all about adapting to the market....until the other pilots lower there prices....i got no problem....and if they do...i will adapt and work a new bussiness plan or something.... even if they lower prices....nps...just means lower prices for everyone...and thats good thing :yay:
  12. rhPhM3

rh FLIGHT

For any other pilot who thinks im renting...i bought the hangar in argus for your information.... the partner i bought it with went 50/50 and wants to remain anonymous, becuase of all the crap that is going on with the other pilots....he thinks some people are acting like babies.... anyhow g/l...
  13. rhPhM3

Flying Competition

The lowest ive ever gone man.....is 11.25 ped per seat.... thats exactly cost....who ever told you that i go for under cost....is making stuff up....you should stop spreading rumors....
  14. rhPhM3

Flying Competition

moon your facts are all wrong...ive never run my ship below cost... you should really stop making stuff up man....it makes you look bad..
  15. rhPhM3

rh FLIGHT

well man...i am trying to help as much as possible... i had nothing to do with what that guy called you.... you are making up rumors....that suggest i am doing something against you.... i think you just have a bad attitude twards me and are just trying to do anything to get rid of me... this...
  16. rhPhM3

rh FLIGHT

man you cant blame that guy on me...i cant control what 1 person says...its called freedom of speech....no way i can control what someone is saying to you... and btw you broke Rule 5, 7, and 23....of the Forum rules... im just trying to keep you from being banned...im trying to help you man
  17. rhPhM3

Flying Competition

moon i cant control what people say....i suggest you put in a support case... this is a serious matter... btw like i said on the other thread...posting those images is against forum rules so be careful man
  18. rhPhM3

rh FLIGHT

Im sorry moon for this guy calling you names....he doesnt have the right to call you names.... he in no way reflects me in anyway... btw by uploading those images you have broken 1 or 2 forum rules....just so you know...dont want anyone to get banned...
  19. rh waiting

rh waiting

Pic of hangar!
  20. rhPhM3

Flying Competition

everyone who read like me...understands what your saying...but that doesnt mean i should wait in line just cuase you said so.....does it? how could we not understand you...you have repeated your self a bunch of times here
  21. rhPhM3

rh FLIGHT

Thanks Arco btw sometimes at slow times i run discounts on my normal flights... from Argus to twin is always 15ped but from CND to Argus is somtimes 12ped (if i want to get down fast) so if you see me in CND saying 12ped a seat...jump on it fast....wont always be there :p ill be waiting :)...
  22. rhPhM3

Flying Competition

having said that RR1....thanks... Just to let everyone know...it doesnt matter weather you think the line is better or not...i will still be saying my prices whenever i feel there is enough people to fill a ship.... and if this thread was made...for me to conform to the line and 25 ped...
  23. rhPhM3

rh FLIGHT

as i have explained here...why i dont wait in line...
  24. rhPhM3

Flying Competition

i can handle spam...sales is about being able to sell under pressure and get your customers....i work for my customers... so i dont think i would have any problems getting flights...
  25. rhPhM3

Flying Competition

its only Chaos, Panic, Disorder , if you make it that way... their are more towns than just twin....ive goten full rides from argus before...(where my hangar is)
Back