Search results

1. Dr Kevorkian

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

So those of us that bought pets will never see them again? Is this what we are looking at?
  2. Dr Kevorkian

Creative Kingdom & Thai Government Collaborate on Landmark Cyber City in Entropia Universe

Gotta save the best for the new suckers...er members.
  3. Dr Kevorkian

Whos Had Enough Of All The Drama Queens Bitching About VU

That was the only issue I had to deal with.You get booted? Or is it something else?
  4. Dr Kevorkian

What system are you useing? Have you reinstalled C+++?
  5. Dr Kevorkian

AMD 64x2 5400 4 gig ram Gforce 8600gt 512 megs ddr3 ram Audigy SE Sound card 1 tb seagate I built this on Newegg for 600 bucks USD.
  6. Dr Kevorkian

[Inappropriate thread title edited]

I chipped out many months ago. Decided to see how badly they screwed it up with the new ver and Im happy to say Im glad Im not addicted to this. We cant climb hills a child could navigate with a big wheel.The TP arangement has been covered ad nausium. I know when you have spent a small fortune...
  7. Dr Kevorkian

MA/FPC insults player intelligence (re: OLA18)

Yea no crap. A 3 yr old could run a big wheel up those hills that ya cant walk up.WTG MA.
  8. Dr Kevorkian

Perhaps its YOU that should get the X Box.I had my computer fixed and running in 5 minutes. Took you 2 days? Mahaps you shouldnt be giving advice:laugh:
  9. Dr Kevorkian

Well as a former player that chipped out awhile back,and not being addicted to the game I can say it blows more so then it did before.You cant climb a hill that a 3 yr old could ride up on a big wheel. The map is screwed.They didnt change the graphics,they changed the lay out. What a mess.They...
  10. Panic

Panic

11. Dr Kevorkian

Omfg. Withdrawls

OMG!!! Real life is attacking me. Get a grip please.
  12. Dr Kevorkian

News: New Planet Partner Announced

The only truth in that was the release date for cry engine. We are very excited to be moving forward with such an experienced company as MindArk. We are aiming to launch our new planet at the same time the new Cry-engine graphics upgrade is implemented in mid 2010.":rolleyes:
  13. Dr Kevorkian

The Future of Planet Calypso

Along with a fortune cookie pieca paper that says "All your (L) is belong to us. Funny how a company that only makes its money on decay is making everything (L) dont ya think?:scratch2:
  14. Dr Kevorkian

The Future of Planet Calypso

Golden age is a Nursing home. Its also the password for when MA shuts down the servers and everyone hits the forums in may saying this is it.This is the bestest evah update:yay: As MA closes the doors and scoots outta town.:eek: Meanwhile,back at the forums 14 hours later.:yay: Here it...
  15. Dr Kevorkian

They are.Just let me know when your ingame

They are.Just let me know when your ingame
  16. Dr Kevorkian

Selling: Gremlin and 5b's

Bumpty bumpty bump
  17. Dr Kevorkian

Where is our money?

Im not concerned.The few remaining skills still on me are in auction as we speak. Im well ahead of the curve.And skills are dropping in price like crazy.
  18. Dr Kevorkian

Question: event for miners or mining?

You mean that set that looks like a cross between Iron Man and Elton John?:yay:
  19. Dr Kevorkian

I think the issue is if MA is going to promote this as a Miners event,then there should be a lot more skill level involved in the finds. This wasnt a Miners event. It was an event anyone that had the cost of a tt finder and zip skills could get into. And do well in. Not try to equate that into...
  20. Dr Kevorkian

Selling: Gremlin and 5b's

Gremlin tt+ 177 for a total of 661.20 5B's for tt+25 for a total of 392. All Items are at full TT Pm me.
  21. Dr Kevorkian

Selling: Skills

All of them.Every bit of it. I have 4500 handgun,2617 rifle,207 dodge,1500 evade,2491 prospecting,survey 2066.......Thats a general idea. If intrested PM me here and we can work some kind of arrangement.Im willing to cut good deals for those with ESI's already. I also have a M Gremlin...
  22. Dr Kevorkian

Seems odd to me and a slap in the face when a noob can take a tt finder with no skills and have the same odds as a skilled miner. Could you take an opallo with no rifle skulls on a hunting event and expect to come out ahead? Not a chance and MA took what could have been a good event for miners...
  23. Dr Kevorkian

Genesis star tower showcase armour today

Good lord Lava.I thought MS9 was the queen of the wall o text. While I agree with a LOT you say,I still think theres the random infentesimal chance MA may in some weird random way do something right. I know its like a 90% chance Im wetting my pants. Im just willing in this case to give them...
  24. Dr Kevorkian

Genesis star tower showcase armour today

Dear Lava, I did indeed read your post.I just didnt want to quote it all and make people read it again. You basically flamed MA about how they do their events and that they had no business sense.Some of which I can agree with but to start on them about this event within 24,and not even that...
Back