Search results

1. Droops

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

dreams | fleetwood mac
  2. Droops

FYI: LAG

Maybe let the balancing manager have a look :whistle: and to Dennis ah nvm (n)
  3. Droops

Calvin Harris, The Weeknd - Over Now (Official Video)
  4. Droops

Faithless - Synthesizer (feat. Nathan Ball) (Official Video)
  5. Droops

Dreams | Fleetwood Mac | funk cover ft. Elise Trouw
  6. Droops

Selling: Lion Helmet (M)

Sold thank you.
  7. Droops

Selling: Lion Helmet (M)

Selling this Helmet, make me a decent offer.
  8. Lion Helmet (M).jpg

Lion Helmet (M).jpg

Lion
  9. Droops

Client Loader not responding, No support available - Game is dead?

Go to your download folder, "c:\users\public\entropia universe" is the default path but you can find that in under the Tools section in the client loader, go to this folder, right click and select properties, then make sure that read-only is unchecked.
  10. Droops

Dreaming of You - Dolls Combers Feat. Dawn Nicole
  11. Droops

StevieB’s Fund A Shares Now Available! 7.5% Fixed ROI!

Adventures Of Stevie V - Dirty Cash (Money Talks)
  12. Droops

Selling: MANKINI!!!! What is it? check it ;)

Boorum Texture :scratch2:
  13. Droops

Fix this godforsaken lag

Same on both points shortly :yay: :scratch2:
  14. Droops

Fix this godforsaken lag

Think Colo still is Schiphol-Rijk https://www.peeringdb.com/net/541 1 ae3.cs1.ams10.nl.eth.zayo.com (64.125.31.104) 1.938 ms * * 2 ae9.mcs1.ams10.nl.eth.zayo.com (64.125.30.3) 58.656 ms 2.275 ms 3.443 ms 3 ae5.mpr1.ams13.nl.zip.zayo.com (64.125.30.239) 2.039 ms 1.815 ms 1.902 ms
  15. Droops

Fix this godforsaken lag

Several Soc. members and friends stopped playing due this ! At least communicate with your Customers :mad: keep us informed how hard can that be. I'll give it a week then also my avatar goes in hibernation untill this is fixed or we get an icd/ecd. Amazing and a lack of respect :scratch2:
  16. Droops

Mindark Annual Report 2019

Going through the numbers :eek: such a waste on these side projects again indeed :( From the Annual Report: Analysis of the results for Entropia Universe As previously mentioned, MindArk's result stands at minus 381 TSEK for the fiscal year 2019. However, the company's main product...
  17. Droops

Mindark Annual Report 2019

Press release from Spotlight Offentliggjort: 2019-05-15 17:19:38 Spotlight: MindArk joins Go Public MindArk is the fifth company to join Spotlights new segment – Go Public, and they will be part of the first group that started May 9th. “MindArk will be a great addition to the rest of the group...
  18. Droops

Commando

Enjoy the Hp's :yay:
  19. Droops

Question: Anyone know how to Trigger Fort Medusa Robot Event?

Old ones where triggered by amount of bots killed and Warlock, current Fort waves hmm i suspect it has something to do with traffic but could be wrong.
  20. Droops

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

I'm probably in the top 10% of doing those fort waves and i've never experienced that you healed me with this chip nor did i see you healing others with it. My list of respected avatars is decaying like hell lately must say but been running around long enough in here to know it will never ever...
  21. Droops

Did You Know Facts by Abomb- There are 19 Repeatable Stamina Missions and....

[Local] ........ cause i dont give a fuck what u do or other do Contradictio in terminis :scratch2: language these days pfff but i know i'm getting old :smoke:
  22. Droops

Disclosure - Voices ft. Sasha Keable.
  23. Droops

Haute - Shut Me Down | A COLORS SHOW.