Search results

1. M Rufen Power

FYI: How To Survive 2

I was more referring to changes on the planet, but thanks for the tip on space. (y)
  2. M Rufen Power

Selling: Asclarias Level 19 (autoloot unlocked) price reduced

I am unaware of the range for the auto-loot feature, whats the range for your pet? I am just curious.
  3. M Rufen Power

I highly doubt that my sharing profitable mob info would have such an effect on the drop rate when the item was already so scarce. So the dev team has added other avenues of blaz into the last update? What did they do to address this shortage? If you wouldn't mind sharing. Thx. I heard about a...
  4. M Rufen Power

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

Well done Messi! (y)I knew from when I first heard about you, you would be #1. You said something in the post which gave me great insights into the game. Thx!
  5. M Rufen Power

How big of a ped cycle is needed before you would typically see ~95% Returns stated by MA.

Having read all the comments on here, here are my two cents. Anyone that says that kills do not affect cycle isn't too bright. You can cycle peds without having to hit a mob and get nothing back, just saying. The cycle does not help with loot cycles it is the number of kills to trigger more than...
  6. M Rufen Power

FYI Update: I've noticed the drop rates for blazar have been decreased from Exa's. It used to drop 3 frags per drop on a regular basis a few months ago. Now the drop rate varies from 1-3 per drop, most times around 2 avg? It is very disheartening to see this happening from the balancing team...
  7. M Rufen Power

I love helping out new players, the Exa tip ain't going nowhere soon, so you can grind them nonstop.
  8. M Rufen Power

All post 2:1 hunting tips have been amended slightly due to healing not being returned back to the player. I also noticed on my hunting log that the amount of defence decay even though less than 1% isn't returned.
  9. M Rufen Power

Yeah, I have just tested this and healing decay doesn't get returned like armor decay does, so this point will be corrected.
  10. M Rufen Power

Thanks for the video, I did have a look at it, however. I didn't even see you heal yourself, was it already active? Plus you didn't heal for ten heals but once? I'll test it out. Was your heal item an adjusted regeneration chip? Also what was it you learn from the guide?
  11. M Rufen Power

Oh, I am glad my guide was helpful! :LOL: What new thing did you learn, I am curious? Am I sure, yes, have I tested it recently, no? You can test it out, aggro a mob, wait till it hits you, heal 10 times, then let the turret kill it. If you receive loot with a value, it means that it records the...
  12. M Rufen Power

You've grasped the situation quite adeptly, high is your perception skill! Lol. Yes, highest DPS at the furthest range possible. However, there are people who hunt them with weapons that can kill them in 2 hits, just try and be vigilant and avoid too many green dots. A small area but not...
  13. M Rufen Power

Yeah no worries, you are all welcome! Not everyone can do what I do lol.
  14. M Rufen Power

OMG the original psyche is back!? Glad to see you returning lol. Yeah, iron quests are now gone, but I learnt a lot about loot patterns thanks to them from start to end without switching, the madness lol. Tbh the codex system isn't a bad replacement either. Quite decent. Try mining out, skills...
  15. M Rufen Power

Why can you not compare the loot results from two people using the same setup (minus attachments) on the same mob with a similar turnover and number of kills, especially over several mobs? Remember loot is simple regardless of the many variables. I find that I am able to compare my hunting...
  16. M Rufen Power

Is this theoretical or you actually have proof that it is a waste from a DPP perspective? Proof, please! You are saying that the DPP will be negatively affected by altering the cost per shot with attachments. I get why you would think that and I'd have agreed if this was still Loot 1.0, but in...
  17. M Rufen Power

That is a great way of describing this fiasco, at odds with each other lol. For me, I would rather go for the highest efficiency with some possible optimal loots from time to time. Rather than going full DPP and lesser efficiency rating because there just is not enough mark up to cover the TT...
  18. M Rufen Power

Hmm, thanks for the tip, if they are reasonable then I might look for one. But the extra skills gained is connected to their decay no doubt. Higher DPP = Better Composition. Higher Efficiency = Better Returns. So what I like to do is, obtain highest DPP setup, then kit it out with all...
  19. M Rufen Power

Has anyone figured out the loot pool yet or still the same, cycle as much peds as possible?
  20. M Rufen Power

Best skill sets for a duo just starting out?

That is an interesting question, for a low budget you can do Hunting and Mining together. Hunting can be done in several various ways: 1. One hits mob (using long-range rifle etc.) and other tanks it (using high DPS pistol etc.) 2. One hits mob (with maximum DPS), and other heals you (whilst...
  21. M Rufen Power

Well, that indeed does make sense. DPP increases the chances of better loot, and the cycle speed can help trigger those events. Not really, I mean the guide is pretty solid for anyone to read over and take notes, implement and measure their results. The only thing about this thread is whether or...
  22. M Rufen Power

ArolladoDeHuaso Hunting Log

Making great progress, keep it going!
  23. M Rufen Power

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register! Mark Rufen Power
  24. M Rufen Power

Absolutely. More testing and more shooting. Last night I looted a Shogun Shin Guard (F) piece sold that for a pretty penny :). I doubt I could of looted that solely with DPP. Because loot is returned back to you from what you put in first.
  25. M Rufen Power

ArolladoDeHuaso Hunting Log

I was not implying that a global or hof is what is needed to be successful. He may never get those nor for myself. I depend on knowledge of the game and it's mechanics. Part of that mechanic is knowing loot cycles intimately from killing a crap ton of the same mob until your brain becomes numb...