Search results

1. geanina

Buying: CLOSED WTB: Omegaton A204 Hypercharged

Hi. I have one for sale for 12500 ped.
  2. geanina

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified T7 & Master Guards Spiked Club T7 & Skildek Exterminator T2

Hello Selling this nice guns : Event & grind gun A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified ; tier 7 ; BO: 130K PED PVP guns Master Guards Spiked Club tier 7.65 ; Tier increase rate 83 ; BO...
  3. geanina

Withdrawal delay more then 6 month

I dont want to be a hater.... but I think MA take a very good decision. Is not normal for players to pay extra amount of ped to some kind of game leach like you. Respect!
  4. geanina

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II t8

bump bump :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  5. geanina

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II t8

Hello I have for sale - Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II t8 PM here or ingame if you are interested. Cheers!
  6. geanina

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

Codex bug When i finish a rank in the codex, the "claim reward" button is inabled, I can't get the reward.
  7. geanina

Suggestion: New skills for higher profession standings

Dear community, I will be very direct in my intentions. The fact that the level 230 on hit and dmg hunting profession has been reached and still no new skill was unlocked, for me, it is a big disappointment. After reaching level 120, I was continuing to hope and I was imagining what level...
  8. geanina

Achievement: 500 hp

Nice one ... you are hp # 3 now... and I think next achievement is for you to be #1 and than... unreachable. Anyone can do that, with an unlimited ambition, determination, pleasure for the game, a clear understanding of Entropia mechanics. And last of all, and, more important, money and the time...
  9. geanina

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

that will be a good move from MA
  10. geanina

Summer Mayhem 2019

Yes, we are all waiting for the list of winners of summer mayhem. I don't understand why they have no news for us yet. I hope you guys get us the list as soon as possible. P.S. About game crash ...I have those too, very often these days, loosing mobs, loosing loot. You better fix it soon.
  11. geanina

Summer Mayhem 2019

As many of other players I started participating in Summer Mayhem 2019 Annihilation Category 10 since the first day of the event. At the end of the 10 hours round at time left 0 seconds I got an error code 6. My score didn't register on the scoreboard and my mission got paused. I understood...
  12. geanina

Bug Easter Mayhem

Summer Mayhem 2019 Annihilation Category 10 Error Code 6 As many of other players I started participating in Summer Mayhem 2019 Annihilation Category 10 since the first day of the event. At the end of the 10 hours round at time left 0 seconds I got an error code 6. My score didn't register on...
  13. geanina

Summer Mayhem 2019

My mission is still paused at 0s left and my score not registered, you're not the only one.
  14. geanina

Server Downtime for Maintenance and Mayhem related issues

Come on guys, is it really that hard to fix the mission? I enter another instance and still the same, my timer remained at 0s. Can't you guys see you didn't fix anything? The score button is still inactive just like yesterday. Can't you at least write a message or something about what should we...
  15. geanina

Server Downtime for Maintenance and Mayhem related issues

I have the same problem Xen , still there the mission paused at 0s. But i dont think they fixed anything because the score button is still inactive.
  16. geanina

Summer Mayhem 2019

Me I got the same problem 4 hours ago. I wrote a support case and talked to support online also. Im waiting for an answer. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/9/2/1/capture_eroare_summer_mayhem.jpg
  17. Summer Mayhem 2019 error

Summer Mayhem 2019 error

18. geanina

Summer Mayhem 2019

Here too. No points box and not even the timer of 10 hours on.
  19. geanina

Red Ped Redemption Events!

So sad to hear that this happen. I wander why they do that? Also, hunter community shooed be aware of this type of behaviors in the future. Chears!
  20. geanina

Bug Easter Mayhem

Mayhem Annihilation Bug I made a support . I am wondering what will be their answer now? The same? I am aware that they won't give back any minutes from what I lost, it's the end of the event. But at least they should realise that every one of us invested a lot, and continue investing...
  21. Bug Easter

Bug Easter

22. geanina

Bug Easter Mayhem

Mayhem Annihilation Bug .[/URL][/IMG] Nice job Mindark. Your answer to my support about the bug I had was: we're sorry for what happend, we cant give you back your 45 minutes. If you are desapointed about your score, try doiong another annihilation cat 10 round. We'll continue...
  23. Bug Easter

Bug Easter

24. geanina

Entropia Universe 16.3.0 Release Notes

I'm telling Mindark about my problem since the 22-04-2019, about my bug. I wrote to you even at online support, I sent last night even to you a private message, I called today even at Mindark offices and no1 answered. Not even a message to say you're sorry for the problem created and that you're...