Search results

1. fonne

12 774 ped Narca :)

Big Gratz!! Big Gratz and happy you're back, started to miss you :) Cya arund in game :p
  2. fonne

Uber: 1646 Ped Atrox Mature

mooie Leuke Atrox, jammer dat het geen item was, maar blijft toch leuk :)
  3. fonne

Hello, just to tell you that i did put picture on. It's in albums and pictures, i hope i did it...

Hello, just to tell you that i did put picture on. It's in albums and pictures, i hope i did it correct so you can see it:) Have a good nap ;)
  4. fonne

Entropia Let it Rock: It's a way of Life

wow really nice vid mate.
  5. fonne

Entropia Let It Rock: IF

Well done mate, don't know how you did find time to make this, with all the hunting you do ;)
  6. fonne

10k Dasp with items

Big Big gratz mate. Keep going and have fun :whistle:
  7. fonne

litel Hof or 3

Big gratz, and ofcourse you can craft, i always have to close my screenshot when i see you craft, cause i have to much pictures if i don't close it lol Keep going and have fun :yay:
  8. fonne

Stormer`s 4th ATH (Falxangius)

Big gratz !! Seems that the Deluxe friends are going for a home run this year lol Keep going and have fun
  9. fonne

my lucky days

Thank you all for the gratz. To stefanie; I did already try the BP :D And condition is to make your item full TT. But i don't think it has anything to do with having a HOF or not. Keep going all and have fun :whistle:
  10. fonne

My best loot ever (yet)

Big Gratz !! Damn why am i affraid of water ;) keep going and have fun :whistle:
  11. fonne

my lucky days

After i did get a 2.6k ore amp light, i did decide to buy me an ore amp 101 BP. But before i started to craft them, i did try some more light ones last night. And i did get an ore amp 104 BP (BP unlimited). For those who are intrested in buying it, he is in auction for another 6 days and cost...
  12. second big one

second big one

13. fonne

8.5k coolness gift...

Big Gratz. If that isn't cool to have :) keep going and have fun .
  14. fonne

Happy Birthday Chopper

Big gratz. My birthday is in April can we make an appointment for that day? :D Keep going and have fun :whistle:
  15. fonne

47k Aurli

Big Gratz Seems that the Deluxe friends are having fun again. Keep going and have fun
  16. fonne

first big crafting

thanks everyone for the gratz hope you all get as much and even more ;)
  17. fonne

-= 10 days of bad luck =-

Big gratz !! Keep going and have fun :)
  18. fonne

1k ambu

Big gratz And yes diamonds are made for lady's ;) Keep going and have fun
  19. fonne

first big crafting

thanks sweetie, and yes also hope i will be aible to buy it all back one day. take care and have fun
  20. fonne

first big crafting

And yes i did manage to have a nice crafting HOF. After i did sell all my armor-faps-guns, i did decide to do some crafting. I almost was broke , had to put the crafted residue and amps in TT all the time to be aible to buy bombs, and when it really was almost over this nice thing came to me...
  21. crafting HOF

crafting HOF

22. fonne

Crafting ATH #3

big gratz, and indeed an ATH is an ATH, lot's of us can only dream about having one like that;) keep going and have fun
  23. fonne

First to discover Paradox Footies

big gratz and yes it's cool to see both things at same time, would have been even more wicked to have the skill once also at that time ;) keep going and have fun
  24. fonne

warrior gen 05 team global from this morning

Big gratz on the global, but i still hope you'll have one on your really own lol :wtg: Keep going , i'm sure more luck will be with you.