Search results

1. S

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

If that is the case, they no longer need a communication person, as everything you said cannot be discussed. Why make a video every 3 or 4 months, saying the same thing? All well and good saying things like 'In a future release' when they never keep to their own roadmap. And some things are now...
  2. S

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

To be honest, just wasted 15 minutes of my life. Nothing was actually said. They also mention more communication or words to that effect. Where, am I not looking in the right places? Also, your latest VU with the removal of things I liked, has made me log in less, now only at weekends, and...
  3. S

MA, don't remove Iron missions

Same, logged in 3 times since they removed irons. Just not interested anymore, such a rush to remove them, then they screw up the replacement, or say stuff like 'in a future release' Yes, we know what 'future release' means, just like voting rights etc. Why I brought those CLD's I'll never...
  4. S

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.4

Wow, just wow. Such a rush to remove irons, and replace it with … something that will be released in the future. Cant make this stuff up. If it's anything like voting rights with CLD's, as just a single example, were in for a long wait.
  5. S

Suzy Entropia

Testing new forum, and thanks for the shout out :)
  6. S

Support hasn't bothered to help me for half a month

Why cant support just place you at a tp, on calypso, or Thule if you've not done it yet. Seems weird they keep telling you to re-download the game over and over again.
  7. S

Suggestion: societies are getting just rediculous

That would make any soc I'm in bottom of the list lol, as my loot sucks 99.5% of the time :)
  8. S

If they do remove them completely in September, my log in times will be reduced to the point of not caring about doing anything, as it all becomes boring. I cant sit at the computer grinding mobs for hour's on end trying to finish remaining iron missions, I do them usually if I get a daily...
  9. S

I hope they don't remove ones that are still incomplete come September time. The impact of wages during covid, has probably hampered a lot of people's chances to complete ones they still have open. I thought a year would be pushing it to finish all the ones I have open still, now I have no...
  10. S

Yog Pet Buff Issue

You obviously do not get the irony of my post. Could, may, will, discretion are 1 side of the rainbow, to the other side that means NOTHING. Clearly a pot of gold on the left side.
  11. S

Yog Pet Buff Issue

TBH, I now want MA to remove the ToU, annoying as hell to have to click it to continue, if it means diddly squat. Mindark, your putting unnecessary wear and tear on my left mouse button. Sarcasm mode off. Pathetic outcome. If I see an exploit, I'll just keep schtum and rob people blind...
  12. S

Yog buff exploit: time for MA to take a stand

Only quoting to point this fact out. If Mindark create an EULA/ToU for all to see, when you fire up Entropia, they should legally enforce it, else remove that notice on start up, as it means diddly squat. Mindark please ENFORCE your ToU
  13. S

Summer Mayhem Update

I hope this is not done and dusted as far as MA are concerned, a simple point reset. We, (I hope we, being all) the paying customers, demand an proper investigation, and if the exploit was known and used, a permanent ban should be imposed, no matter how much the muppets have deposited in the...
  14. S

Achievement: One Shot, One Kill!

Welcome to the club :)
  15. S

Achievement: finally a little less noob :)

I can finally say this now...…. Here goes... Welcome to the club :yay:
  16. S

Achievement: Storm Coat Charcoal F

Welcome to the club :) Got mine last October https://www.twitch.tv/videos/498044190
  17. S

Achievement: Finally, Kill Strike :)

Thanks all :)
  18. S

Achievement: Finally, Kill Strike :)

After months of waiting, finally hit the magic level today. Thought it might pop doing Chomper daily, but skills went up slow. Finished off dailies on prancer, so used a fast shooting newb Kallous gun, and it popped after 3 quick kills :) Starting to feel less newbie now, but still a long way...
  19. Kill Strike

Kill Strike

Level 80 Ranged laser damage
  20. S

Ah the good old days!

Was a lot more fun back in those days for sure. My 1st ever taste at swirls to was this little number :) Still is to this day, by far my highest loot, not even come close to getting near it. Thanks MA for luring me in, grrr :lolup:
  21. S

Abuse Report - Trapping mobs

If it's shared, it's not leeching. What's the problem? Personally, if a newb comes to me and shoots my mob on a shared spawn, he's actually helping me progress in missions, and I'm giving him/her the thrill and excitement of getting a few pecs from the loot, possibly peds if it's a global/hof...
  22. S

Abuse Report - Trapping mobs

Not all newbies can take on an easy Rex young, it's newb for me and you, for them, it's like me going solo with a Slayer, tough as hell, or cant be done. Really is no issue, shared loot, shared shooting, if you don't like it, move on. Also think the stop shooting thing, and let it agro the newb...
  23. S

Highest mob agro

Kingfisher also have a high agro range. Was a time a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, little Suzy got stuck in an la with the phantom winged menaces. No vehicles back then, and was to newbie to have a tp chip. She tried swimming out the LA, agro'ing them to turret, only for more to be...
  24. S

A Message from MindArk Regarding Coronavirus

I said on twitch the other day, am sure MA will be working from home soon. Be safe peeps, and see you all out there.
  25. S

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.2

So what are these new missions then? Bit of a vague description there.