Search results

1. Ludvig|MindArk

Free players can not farm skills at Zychion Citadel by Mulciber?

Well, it seems this thread is starting to go off topic, and I'm pretty sure that whatever creative discussion there is to be had has already happened. Also, the original post violates the forum rules (incl. 2.11 and 4.1) to begin with. Locking this thread.
  2. Ludvig|MindArk

Atrox Poker Game 2

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-policy-regarding-participant-organized-events.271694
  3. Ludvig|MindArk

Still a pirate?

Seems OP has already gotten a reply to the original question, and this thread is just getting increasingly off topic and into rulebreaking territory, so locking it.
  4. Ludvig|MindArk

Sector B1 from RDI Secret lab is bugged.

Yes, sorry, to clarify; not being able to reach sector C is *not* a bug. Other issues (safe keys and survival wave) are known and should be fixed in upcoming patch. EDIT: Just to add, those who have had issues with the keys will be compensated, but they must contact support for that to happen.
  5. Ludvig|MindArk

It is not bugged, but sector C is a much bigger project than B, and should be in the next major content release. Sector B drops new B chips in the meantime.
  6. Ludvig|MindArk

Sector C1 is off limits for now.
  7. Ludvig|MindArk

Suggestion: UI Resolution scaling

I'll forward this thread and the suggestions in it to the dev team.
  8. Ludvig|MindArk

FYI: LAG

Here is what Dennis said about this issue:
  9. Ludvig|MindArk

Entropia Universe Client Installation Testing Assistance

A replacement application certificate has recently been installed for the Entropia Universe client application, to resolve the issue referenced in this announcement: Entropia Universe Client Installation Issues. It would be helpful for our developers to confirm that everything is working...
  10. Ludvig|MindArk

Yog Pet Buff Issue

We are currently working on this issue, but it will take some time. Thank you for your patience.
  11. Ludvig|MindArk

patch notes ?

The latest patch was only for partner content, so there are no platform notes this time.
  12. Ludvig|MindArk

M-Matrix amps not working

This issue should be fixed by the hotfix this morning. If there are any lingering issues, please submit a new support case about it.
  13. Ludvig|MindArk

Entropia Universe 17.3 Release Notes

Updated release notes with known issues. The "Buffs on attachments are not working properly" one should be fixed by the hotfix by now though.
  14. Ludvig|MindArk

Server Downtime for Patch

This hotfix was for the "attachment buffs not working properly" issue. If anyone still has any problems with attachments, please send a support case about it, but it should be working as intended.
  15. Ludvig|MindArk

Scanning

Scanners not displaying attributes/info is a known issue. The release notes have been updated accordingly. I will also pass on the skill gains issue.
  16. Ludvig|MindArk

Question: Webshop down?

As support has already mentioned, we are aware of the current issues and the team is working on it. Thank you for all the support cases with helpful information, and apologies for the inconvenience.
  17. Ludvig|MindArk

Removal of Iron Challenges

Since I know people are passionate about this subject, I have tried to be a bit more forgiving with the moderation, but I still feel that I need to point out that insults/flaming is not acceptable on this forum, and personal disputes have no place here. Please keep the discussion civil and on...
  18. Ludvig|MindArk

Question: 3rd party PED buying

2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation Any thread, post, signature or publicly viewable content that clearly violates the Entropia Universe Terms of Use or End User License Agreement (EULA) will be deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the...
  19. Ludvig|MindArk

Pay-to-Play Theory

We value open discussions on this forum, but please follow the rules going forward. This forum is no place for insults/flaming or personal disputes, and if you believe another player has violated the EULA, please send a support case about it. Any posts violating these rules will be removed.
  20. Ludvig|MindArk

Cannot Log in..?

We are aware of this issue, and the team is working on it. I will try to give another update once it is fixed.
  21. Ludvig|MindArk

Omegaton to Purchase Vast Quantities of Components

As Revan says, one order took a bit before it was filled, but the last of the Standard Matrixes finished just this weekend, so the plan is to announce the winner this week.
  22. Ludvig|MindArk

Suggestion: Oil Rig is broken, easy fix

Please stay on topic for the thread while discussing, and remember that insults/flaming, personal disputes and such are not allowed on this forum.
  23. Ludvig|MindArk

Suggestion: Container category selection

I have forwarded this suggestion to the dev team as feedback.
  24. Ludvig|MindArk

weight reduction containers & equus/firebirds

I have forwarded this issue to the design team to examine. Mature, constructive discussions and debate are healthy, and the primary reason for PCFs existence. However, personal attacks and petty arguments are not, so please refrain from those while continuing this discussion.
  25. Ludvig|MindArk

Summer Mayhem 2020

Please keep the discussion in this thread on topic, and remember the forum rules: