Search results

1. Pirx Danford

Stickynote - open for service

Oh... it was broken due to the removal of the inventory number. Fixed and you can use it again.
  2. Pirx Danford

FoF X - Revived - Bring out your big guns

Oh man nearly 12 years?! I feel so old right now!!!
  3. Pirx Danford

Hi, fixed the config. It's available at https://verschiedenesachen.de/stickynote/ Dang - I cannot edit the first post, well I gave up the domain stickynote as you can see, so the tool has moved, will ask a moderator to update the first posting.
  4. Pirx Danford

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

I've published a novel using this name, so no way I would ever sell my avatar!
  5. Pirx Danford

Selling: FOMA Apt Alpha West 7E and 7F

Bump and yeah selling a lot of other things now too https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?301688-All-the-things Also I have a FOMA shop, which I'd like to sell at some point in time. So if someone would like to get two apts and a shop in a bundle... send me an offer :-)
  6. Pirx Danford

Selling: All the things

Sold most, might put some leftovers here later on...
  7. Pirx Danford

Inventory calculator?

Eeh as .info is too pricey I moved the stuff to another domain I am holding. If anyone is interested in getting stickynote.info I am open for offers... early May 2018 my registration of it expires. Try to use https://www.verschiedenesachen.de/stickynote/ and let me know if there are any issues.
  8. Pirx Danford

Selling: Dominax Original Viper (UL)

** sold **
  9. Pirx Danford

Bump :wtg:
  10. Pirx Danford

Cheers, so I have one of those and as I am not using it. This are the tier stats Anyhow feel free to make me an offer, full TT is 204 PED. If many interested parties show up I might turn this into an auction. :)
  11. Dominax UL

Dominax UL

12. Pirx Danford

Inventory calculator?

Ouch I missed these when upgrading... try again!
  13. Pirx Danford

Oh by the way the tool is usable again... a server upgrade broke it a bit :P Anyhow if anyone has a hint as to where current market data with good quality might be available let me know please!
  14. Pirx Danford

Searching for a new laptop or desktop

I know its not really relevant here, but omg if I had money to throw around I would be all over this one https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/33753221/dan-cases-a4-sfx-the-worlds-smallest-gaming-tower?lang=en As it is it does limit the possibilities of hardware to pick too much, but I just love...
  15. Pirx Danford

Yep that is a potential game changer, but might take a while before the availability is sufficient enough and also the final reviews, benchmarks and proof that its running well with games on real machines will take a while. I have my fingers crossed though that AMD finally manages to become...
  16. Pirx Danford

FYI: New MindArk Official Community Liason

Yes please I would want to know that one too. At first it only annoyed me a little, but by now its one of the main reasons I don't play anymore. (Wouldn't be so bad if there were public pubs or other places to meet and sit.)
  17. Pirx Danford

With the next generation of Radeon GTX GPUs by Nvidia (1070 and 1080) you might find a good deal on a system with a 970 or 980. Be on the lookout and maybe you might find something with a very reduced price. Myself I do have a 970 now and am very pleased with the performance. Oh and a i5 CPU is...
  18. Pirx Danford

Big news!

Eeeh so I did not have as much time for writing as I would have liked to have. Also feedback is kinda slow, so if anyone in here did read my novel, please do be so kind and PM me. Slap me with your thoughts! :eyecrazy: Oh and also I hope to be able to blog about my experiences a bit more, if...
  19. Pirx Danford

Bumping this. Open for offers of any kind :-)
  20. Pirx Danford

Virtual Reality Presidential Race Begins - PR Newswire (press release)

Any effort like this without the support of Blizzard in the campaign, or at least some big players like Electronic Arts or Sony and so on is only a joke. Even more so with the fee to register. At the very least Linden Labs should take part in the campaign... ah well.
  21. Pirx Danford

Big news!

Thank you April - it feels good to finish something like this. Stage 1 is well under way by now and I am getting the first feedback. Someone also is pretty busy copy editing and I learned that I was a complete itsnorant, but now after learning that "its" always is the possessive form of it and...
  22. Pirx Danford

Big news!

Oh for all intends and purposes I plan to stick with the author name and already have another novel in the works and am getting badgered to do a sequel by some people. Anyhow thanks about having that signature, because I imitated you and now have added the link in my signature also... well of...
  23. Pirx Danford

Big news!

Thanks for the nice words! Oh I'll give a hint to those that want to find it themselves: I used Pirx Danford as pseudonym :cool:
  24. Pirx Danford

Big news!

Hey folks as per forum rule 2.10 advertising is forbidden I'll just let you know I finished writing my novel. If anyone is interested I'll gladly give more details via PM. Or maybe a moderator tells me about a proper way how to let everyone know? Sorry if this thread is already going against...
  25. Pirx Danford

Whut? I am not super serious about getting rid of them... mostly I am bumping this thread because there is a slight chance someone out there wants them and makes me an offer. No hurry really. Its no problem if it takes some years to sell these.