Search results

1. L

Yog Pet Buff Issue

Both my wife and I received a congrats message this morning from MA "System" message in game, that we placed in our respective Mayhem assault cats but no tokens were added to our accounts. No date or event was mentioned either, it just had this mornings time stamp. Maybe we are getting close or...
  2. L

Yog Pet Buff Issue

The Yog pet is one of the last pets I would keep out while playing in a Mayhem event because it requires perhaps 4x the "stop to feed" then any other pet. It's unlike any other pet I know of in this regard. I'm not sure why it was made that way, likely an oversight but it does require a few...
  3. L

Mindark, make us happy NOW!

I would like sound effects options that players could choose for weapons, in particular unlimited BLP and laser weapons. Some handguns sound like someone is banging a cardboard box with a stick and it gets annoying after a while. How about sound more calming sounds like some BLP rifles have.
  4. L

Help: Impossible to update to VU 17.3.1 - EU certificate revoked

I had the same problem. It seems in one of Microsoft's recent updates they changed something with the Defender smart screen settings. I don't think everyone has this update yet but it looked like lots of people are having various problems with various programs because of it . I tried turning...
  5. L

Can't deposit?

I tried a couple cards last week that both have worked here in the past and got the "Refused by acquirer.Payment declined." code. The web shop even had me enter a two factor verification code that was sent to my phone and still it was declined. I hope MA can do something about this.
  6. L

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

Almost every station I go to the same people are there, the traders. They are the 5%+ you lose to, they are the drain of the game. They produce nothing but withdraw more then almost every active player. You see them at every outpost. Never hunting, never mining, never crafting. And some wonder...
  7. L

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

Been playing for 10+ years and have two ideas that perhaps could be refined. Loot: I think MA does the best they can but there is a fine line between the percents, the difference between MA making money and losing money. If they could I think MA would love to control this down to 1 or 2...
  8. L

EntropiaInvest's Epic Globals Roulette : Win Big Prizes on some Lucky Global Numbers!

Please add: Mista Jagwarr Flayer (and also) Tally Talanz DeClaw
  9. L

Selling: Easter Ring 2019

bump, price lowered. This offer is closed.
  10. L

Selling: Easter Ring 2019

2019 Easter ring, 10K ped, not looking for trades. pm here or in game.
  11. L

Merry Mayhem 2019

I also do not see anyway to turn in FFA stars. I usually turn in at least one point but do not see the option at any of the Santa little helpers.
  12. L

Atrox Paradise -OLA02- NNW of Nate Valley

I'd just like to thank Zip for running his various contests. My wife and I both recently finished our gold Atrox Iron missions on his LA02 and were lucky enough to win a few prizes. Payment was fast, as it was as easy as meeting him at one his many weekly events. Thank you zip, me and Tally...
  13. L

Merry Mayhem 2019

Sometimes their entire family is in cat 10 all playing the same character. Your not someone players look to be, your someone that drives others to leave this game. If MA and it's investors are not aware of this they better become more aware.
  14. L

Merry Mayhem 2019

Attributes are ruined , the event system is causing top level players to stop hunting during non event times. These are your two bread and butter items. Is there anyone out there? Those two things need priority.
  15. L

Merry Mayhem 2019

My wife and I are about to give up keeping our profession standing down to keep us in level 8-9. What that will mean is..the end of our ten years here. I really really hope by Easter Mayhem that something changes but I thought that last year too but it's the end of the line for us.
  16. L

Merry Mayhem 2019

So many people selling skills to stay in certain cats is just wrong. It makes the game look dysfunctional. edit: and it is, for this very reason.
  17. L

Merry Mayhem 2019

Glad to see MM here again. However why aren't cats simply about the players dps weapon and not pro standings? The top cat would be for whoever uses the term. and adjusted downwards. Pro standing means nothing, the weapon used means everything.
  18. L

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

please add: Tally Talanz DeClaw
  19. L

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

Please sign up: Mista Jagwarr Flayer and also: Tally Talanz DeClaw
  20. L

That Freaking Cold Place - Neconu Slaughter: 500+ HOFs PAY BIG $$$

Please add: Tally Talanz DeClaw
  21. L

Zip's weekly ongoing 30% backtax event!

Please add: Mista Jagwarr Flayer and also add: Tally Talanz DeClaw ty
  22. L

Red Ped Redemption Events!

Not sure how others feel but I wish you would bump up the Atrox maturity. There are many young-provider which don't count for the silver/gold missions. At the same time since neconu missions are one kill one point I hope you consider putting them back to young's and as many of them as you can...
  23. L

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

I have one last question MA? I skilled hard for every attribute I have. After the rock robocall mess you stated every attribute would be removed. Was that done? We all know it was not. ///////////////////////////////// Was that a mistake? Now you want to deny me earning legit...
  24. L

Maybe if planet partners were working together and players traded freely like in many of our economies things would have been better. They still can be.
  25. L

The whole space thing was/is a complete fiasco because of pvp.