Search results

1. David Joker Potanus

The Khorum Coast Goes Kamaldon Crazy!

I am not near my computer to send coordinates but Khorum Coast is on the West edge of the water on the frozen side of Arkadia. I have a teleporter if you make it to the land to return easily. This event will probably continue for the next few months unless something comes up. I am considering...
  2. David Joker Potanus

Greetings my people! This evening on The Khorum Coast Show I will be discussing the third week of our Kamaldon Crazy event; I will go over the current player leaderboard and the current prize value. The land revenue that paid out for the week is recorded here too. The prize reward for...
  3. David Joker Potanus

The BIG, FAT EOMON HUNT 2024!!!

I am always looking forward to the next Fatty event. Thank you for what you do for our players!
  4. David Joker Potanus

Crystal MJ Diamond takes 2nd place with a 527 ped Kamaldon! Congratulations and goodluck to holding your spot on the leaderboard with our last week of competition. If you can hold your spot you will be leaving Khorum Coast with an extra 618+ ped in your pocket!
  5. David Joker Potanus

Grind out some resources you may need from the Kamaldon and also have a chance to score large prizes for the month!
  6. David Joker Potanus

Shoot a Kamaldon worth 500 peds and you will take 2nd place and potentially win 618 peds and growing at the end of the month! That is not hard to do on a creature known to give out generous 4 digit loots! With a low 2% tax and every kill you make contributing to the growing reward it is a great...
  7. David Joker Potanus

Good morning. I had some extra time before getting ready for work so I logged in and checked the land data. The prize reward for 1st or 2nd highest single loot of the month is up to 618 peds each. The current HSL leaderboard is: Will WA123 SMitt - 637 ped 1st place Matthew Matt Graham -...
  8. David Joker Potanus

LAN 2024

Well darn i never knew about the signup. I figured invites were given in secret. Thank you for the knowledge, Icewind!
  9. David Joker Potanus

LAN 2024

What does it even take to get invited to the LAN? Is it for anyone or do they just pick and choose who they invite based on how much ped they spend? Not that I could have afforded the plane ticket, but it is the thought that counts.
  10. David Joker Potanus

News: PSA 2 Event and Exploits Update

I think Mindark could deal out a little punishment without being really upfront about it. Personally, I would just alter the offender's loot return. Give them like -5% overall return on the next 300k ped they cycle or something similar.
  11. David Joker Potanus

Here is the Khorum Coast Show for the 2nd week of May 2024. In tonight's episode I will discuss the current reward value and the leaderboard for our Kamaldon Crazy event! The current HSL leaderboard is: Will WA123 SMitt - 637 ped 1st place Matthew Matt Graham - 457 ped 2nd place The current...
  12. David Joker Potanus

I managed to get some wifi this morning and immediately logged into Entropialife to give ya'll an update on the event. However, the 1st and 2nd place positions haven't changed. There was a close call from Brandon to take 2nd with his 445 ped loot on the 7th. The current HSL leaderboard is...
  13. David Joker Potanus

Good morning, Bones. I woke up a little early before I head out of town to work on the KC spreadsheet and get the LA info up and running on there. You can now view the player details, globals and current prize value of the Kamaldon Crazy event as I update them with this link. Thank you for...
  14. David Joker Potanus

Tonight on The Khorum Coast Show we will go over the land revenue generated on our first week of the Kamaldon Crazy event. I will also discuss the leaderboard and who has the Highest Single Loot for 1st and 2nd place so far. With three weeks left things are heating up! The current HSL...
  15. David Joker Potanus

The current leaderboard is: Matthew Matt Graham - 457 ped 1st place Ostrander Ostrander Popp- 392 ped 2nd place The Current land revenue split is: 585/3 = 195 peds each
  16. David Joker Potanus

Here is the first episode of The Khorum Coast Show for our new Kamaldon Crazy event. In this episode I will go over the event details, player leaderboard and also the land revenue!
  17. David Joker Potanus

Good morning everyone. Today is the start of the Kamaldon Crazy event! I maximized the spawn of Mutated Kamaldon Young and I also lowered the taxes down to 2% this morning. I am off work today but I have real world obligations. However, I will be creating an episode of The Khorum Coast show...
  18. David Joker Potanus

Mining system broken

Can you elaborate on this? What type of mining event system? Are you referring to Gold Rush?
  19. David Joker Potanus

I WAS HACKED

Maybe you should contact Mindark about this? I have never managed to login to my account without the 2fa. Even many years ago swiping the gold card each time. Be safer than sorry with your account and notify Mindark it lets you in without 2fa occasionally?
  20. David Joker Potanus

hacked!!

You didn't authenticate secure your account?
  21. David Joker Potanus

Ah damn, that is what I get for trying to be in a hurry to wrap up everything related to the event so that I could watch the last episode of Fallout with the wife before bed. Great show BTW. I appreciate you catching that editing mistake and thank you for the thread bump. Also, I still have...
  22. David Joker Potanus

Greetings my people! Starting May 2024 the Khorum Coast is going Kamaldon Crazy with a new event! Taxes on the land area are being dropped to 2% since the DNA costs will be low and the land will generate it's own monthly event reward! The new hunting event structure is as follows: At the...
  23. Kamaldon Crazy.jpg

Kamaldon Crazy.jpg

The Khorum Coast Kamaldon Crazy Event
  24. David Joker Potanus

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Who hurt you? Let it all out, it will be okay!
Back