Search results

1. Parlog

Question: When did you first join Entropia? (Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe?)

August 6th, 2006 here, after i read a sidecolumn about "the ClubNeverDie-story" in a german science mag
  2. Parlog

Question: The future of tier components and (L) gear

like i am happy things didnt change over time :)
  3. Parlog

Question: The future of tier components and (L) gear

a drop of tier components before an event like merry mayham is just normal, you will see so much tier components in an event you´d tempted to tt them. We all are starving now and then this way or another...
  4. Parlog

PCF Forum Migration Complete

It works! (y)
  5. Parlog

how big does a hof need to be for you to consider withdrawing it?

RL reasons would make me withdraw, ingame reasons probably not, i would buy in some more i guess. If a really big ATH passed my ways, i would probably one day become one of these ranting Ubahs... ahhh cycle is too big, its my guns fault and stuff like that... happily i am not :) if the game...
  6. Parlog

WoF 2014: Team DACH (germany, austria, switzerland)

noch jemand da? Wie siehts aus mit WoF 2020 event irgendwann im März? anybody still there? How about WoF 2020 event somewhen in march?
  7. Parlog

Obvious things it took you ages to notice

it took me ages to notice this is a superold thread :laugh:
  8. Parlog

Wof?

I´d love to see more of the juicy stuff! For now as a spectator. A single WoF match always kicked me more than a 100 football games. Currently my RL is a 100% fulltime daily grind. But i´ll be back one day, can´t wait for the day its happening!
  9. Parlog

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

:smash::boxer::deal::hammer::dance::woot::handgun::drink::handjob::kos::headbang::lift::dunno: 24:00 for the shit
  10. Parlog

Question: What happened to the tradable CP shares ?

dude when i got mentored for the first time the only vehicles around have been used by a red button, but before you press it you had to make sure, your passengers are propperly seated + belted, they could sit in a 90degree ankle and werent able to belt up, the pic must be somewhere here on the...
  11. Parlog

world outside without tps i had to walk!
  12. Parlog

so whats happening here? Are we dying?
  13. Parlog

yeah i see a number shrink to a quarter of it former value, have you seen the whole thingy on a 12 months scale? Cycle something?
  14. Parlog

i don´t get it, whats the fuzz?
  15. Parlog

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

one word: Heilung
  16. Parlog

Not gone just f* busy

Hey guys, first thing, i am fine! Second thing, i broke up with her like 10 months ago (insider). Third, iam reeducating as an industrial electrician. I wasnt aware of how timeconsuming that is, really. But i love it so it pushes me through! Love you all, ill be back! Par
  17. Parlog

FYI: Land Area # 53 Segna Forest

or Dome 5, only 11 domes away...
  18. Parlog

HoF: 5K Atrox mission reward i guess :)

you are so damn lucky, congratz!
  19. Parlog

MindArk Cultivating Online Immortality in Entropia Universe by Incorporating Advanced Artificial Intelligence Research - Busi

Berkshire Harthaway is the company of Warren Buffet. A man who got filthy rich by a superconservative active portfolio strategy. This guy is so conservative, its said he doesnt even use a pc and is reading 10 or 20 newspapers per day doing his acts and orders with pen and paper only. He invested...
  20. Parlog

Summer Mayhem 2018 Preview

time to warm up your EPIV BPs guys, next super huge ATH is near
  21. Parlog

Won the enigma!

Congratulations on winning the Enigma, Nick! Spend those 30k universal ammo as fast as you possibly can, uhm i mean spend it wisely! I am really disappointed that the jumpsuit cannot be worn under armor! I am buffled that there are still people out there, that still think and say that swedes...
  22. Parlog

Suggestion: Hunting advices

or Adj Musca !!!
  23. Parlog

Suggestion: Hunting advices

Its a good time to come back and buy into a considerable midlevel, item prices are at an all time low and its still early in the skilling up of the new looter skills. Still with 20k ped you can do a lot (wrong)! Midlevel Hunting means your main concern must now shift from skilling offensive...