Search results

1. jambon

Question: When will missions be improved?

When can we expect an overhaul of the missions offered? IE: Better rewards (less fragments and skill tokens and more usable items like ELM weapons - just pay the 1 ped TT value to get the reward, Witches Broom, unique pets, clothes, upgrade crystals, tier expanders that automatically unlock 1...
  2. jambon

Question: What affects hit rate?

I used to be a fairly decent miner back in the day. But then they changed things and I found that it was virtually impossible for me to break even, not because I wasn't going for high markup stuff but because I was getting a 10% hit rate (or worse) even planet side no matter what gear I would...
  3. jambon

Selling: Lesser Power Crystals

I've got 13 Lesser Power Crystals for sale. Will sell any quantity Looking for 250% each.
  4. jambon

Do you actually read mission text?

Just wondering how many people actually take the time to read all the mission text that comes up from mission brokers....
  5. jambon

Summon The Gladiator Cyrene Mission

Just wondering if anyone that's done this mission could shed some light on how this can be done. I'm in the area but the spawn is quite small - more time is spent waiting rather than shooting. I'm wondering if it's possible to run around the area outside the mission triggering zone to bring the...
  6. jambon

Suggestion: How about a little incentive to keep playing this game?

Loss, loss, loss, loss, loss.... up 50 peds.... loss, loss, loss, loss, loss... lose 15,000 peds in a couple weeks hunting. Try and double-down on something larger or a different profession thinking maybe get lucky to balance out - nope just increases the loss. Get 15% hit rate mining with a...
  7. jambon

Question: What are Calamusoid Cyst used for?

I've looted a few of these, they have a reasonable markup on the auction and there's even some people in trade channel buying them.... However, what are they even used for? I see no information about what these are supposed to be used for or why they are commanding the markup they are. There is...
  8. jambon

How Many Mobs Is Fair To Expect A Stable Return?

(Let's assume you've got a gun with 65% efficiency and a looter skill of about 40-45 as a basis for the poll question.) There's lots of talk lately about return %'s with 91% - 98% average seems to be the going target depending on efficiency and looter level. Even MA has chimed in a while ago...
  9. jambon

Weapon Economy Enhancers Don't Adjust Efficency Rating?

I just noticed that when you add a Weapon Economy Enhancer to a weapon the efficiency rating doesn't change. It doesn't even highlight orange. Is this a bug? I mean the enhancers are supposed to reduce the costs by 1% per tier. And if efficiency is defined as "The cost-effectiveness of a...
  10. jambon

Suggestion: Gender Reassignment

Either we should get rid of the whole M/F restrictions on armor or we should allow avatars to get sex changes. When I started my account those many years ago I was never made aware how sex would affect the markup for the same types of armor. It's sexual discrimination! :laugh:
  11. jambon

Suggestion: 3rd Golden Age?

Entropia came out in 2003 as Project Entropia - essentially a beta of the game that was envisioned. Many consider that time to have been the "Golden Age" of the game. At the start, everything was new and opportunity was massively abundant. Gear was cheap (TTing UL shadow parts was not uncommon...
  12. jambon

Achievement: 300% Skill Boost

Ok, it may seem like a little thing but for the first time ever I got a skill gain boost that has maxed out the 300% limit! A sign of good things for the new year perhaps?
  13. jambon

Buying: Angel Set (Male) + Emik Enigma L4

Putting the feelers out for a couple things I'm looking for buy with straight peds. Angel Set (Male) - Prefer low tier. Looking to pay around 11-12k depending on tier. Emik Enigma L4 - Prefer low tier. Looking to pay around 8.5k - 11.5k depending on tier. I'm open to any offers though, so...
  14. jambon

Buying: Angel Set (Male) + Emik Enigma L4

Putting the feelers out for a couple things I'm looking for buy. Angel Set (Male) - I don't care about tiers, lower is better really since I'm looking to pay around 10k. Emik Enigma L4 - Again, don't care about tiers. Prefer a 0 tier since I'm looking to pay around 8k. I'm not 100% sure...
  15. jambon

Rate of receiving critical hits

Anyone else notice a dramatic increase in the amount of critical hits being received from mobs lately? It's gone from like 1 out of 200+ hits to like 1 in 20 hits. Getting hit 2 or 3 times in a row with criticals has become a regular thing the last day or so now. I don't know if it's just...
  16. jambon

Selling: Ares Ring Perfected

Selling a Perfected Ares Ring, I'd like to get peds but I'd be open to considering an offer of part peds and part items. Looking for around 7.9k - PM offers. - SOLD (at private offer) Thanks!
  17. jambon

Suggestion: Have enhancers decay/consume at a hard coded rate not random

It's nice that MA has made the move to improve the tiering and enhancer system to encourage more people to use them. However, I feel the biggest hold back right now is that the enhancers are still the ONLY thing in game that decays randomly instead of a fixed hard coded amount that is clearly...
  18. jambon

how big does a hof need to be for you to consider withdrawing it?

I think most players are in the same boat... We all dream of hitting a big ath/hof we can cash out. But I think for the most part many of us hope for large hofs not specifically to cash out but just as a means to fund our play and purchasing of gear. As a mid level player I personally see a...
  19. jambon

Price Check: Angel Armor Set Male

Just curious what a full basic set of Angel Armor for Male is going for these days. Might be in the market for one if the price is right. Thanks
  20. jambon

Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

Ok we've got Calamusoid's... no one seems to be talking about it much so I'm going to take 2 minutes to give you the broad strokes of what you need to know. Here's the locations - when you show up a land area outline will appear on your map: Calamosoids Lvl 5 Shared = 66064, 75123...
  21. jambon

Bug Updates?

Hey, I've just been noticing a few bugs on the site for quite some time now and wasn't sure if these had been brought to your attention and/or are being worked on. 1. The mining and crafting hof boards have been empty for a long time. Any chance of getting those working again? 2. For some...
  22. jambon

Entropia Life Website Down?

Trying to access the site getting a connection timed out error - anyone else?
  23. jambon

Entropia Exchange?

Saw this in the release notes and there was a popup message about it. Entropia Exchange It is now possible to place sell orders for shares on the Entropia Exchange, with a maximum duration of 7 days. Sell orders are grouped together based on price and are executed based on order timestamp...
  24. jambon

wiki down?

Wiki down for anyone else? Wasn't this thing being hosted by mindark now?