Search results

1. DavinFelth

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

hope Chi comes back = must be on vacation - offline 7 days
  2. DavinFelth

I'd like to ask a question. What do you do now Irons have gone?

Because it's the same set of rewards stage after stage for every single mob. Yep you do get more choice, but I think it's just that the skills to choose from never change from mob to mob, just the TT value - so that can feel boring (repetition). It's all psychological really and points of...
  3. DavinFelth

I'd like to ask a question. What do you do now Irons have gone?

I really thought it would introduce more team hunting, because I thought needing the kills was something that was keeping people from doing that more. I haven't seen or notice any increase in teaming however. I do have a let down because before I'd go "well I'll just go work on my Atrox...
  4. DavinFelth

Research about loot multipliers frequency in hunting.

Would you care to share/recommend any mobs to camp? I've played long time like you and always open to some suggesstions to help me avoid spending $$$
  5. DavinFelth

Research about loot multipliers frequency in hunting.

Thanks for sharing all that. Seems like I have been doing that right sometimes. Sounds like I need to do some more kills, but often when I hunt Prots, Levi, or Feffox if I don't see a decent loot around 20 kills in I switch. That's been my sense - that if they aren't doing well and high...
  6. DavinFelth

Uber: Who says that high efficiency weapons can't swirl?

awesome bud! ty for sharing pic
  7. DavinFelth

AMA video will be delayed

On one hand, I get it as things continue to change at the drop of a hat and my European countries are going to lock downs. People's health is more important than some game questions, however I am with some of the replies - you could seek alternative methods. Zoom interview - even just make a...
  8. DavinFelth

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

I ordered a double cheese burger and the server brought out a slider...
  9. DavinFelth

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

gratz! jealous as hell - I haven't hit anything good there (yet?)
  10. DavinFelth

OLA#44 [200,603] deATH ahead - New Naming & Rewards!!

Rough event yesterday - was in first for over 2 of the 2 1/2 hours of the event and Cecexa swept it away. Loot was good and made great progress on codex!
  11. DavinFelth

Hussk week!

I don't understand the times.. it doesn't say on this new forum
  12. DavinFelth

Hussk week!

UTC time?
  13. DavinFelth

How would you feel ?

I didn't read all the replies and I'm sure they have lots of great points and can agree to a lot of different views on this. My initial thought though is : why did I wait? I don't know... it's a dang game... maybe I have other real life stuff to do. Maybe I don't feel like taking the time to...
  14. DavinFelth

What do you guys think of our balancing manager, Sally?

I wasn't going to comment before but since you asked - I think this current one should be a huge improvement!
  15. DavinFelth

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

Normally I'd have critics and complaints, but because I've just been asking for more communication from them I will take this and be happy. Yea it didn't say much at all, but seeing some faces in the company, hearing their voices, and getting this more often is very very positive. To reply to...
  16. DavinFelth

OLA#44 [200,603] deATH ahead - New Naming & Rewards!!

Gratz on new name and GL! Register : Davin Trooper Felth
  17. DavinFelth

Entropia Merchandise

mini figures, any collectibles like that. Plushie even - I remember when Molisk were cute and thought that would be a good idea. Make a Displate : www.displate.com I also recommend branching out with more than just the E from entropia and promote the mobs, locations, characters, anything...
  18. DavinFelth

Dune Official Trailer

amazing casting!
  19. DavinFelth

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Where? People keep referring to the discord. I'm on there and only news is posted from a forum bot and I see no official MA staff as members. It's tilted the unofficial EU discord. If Myant isn't expected to be on the forum much then I'd like to know what she is doing.
  20. DavinFelth

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Thanks that does explain it well for me! cheers
  21. DavinFelth

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

A lot of info for me to sort through, but I think I get - just hunt and when I hof I'll get some nice bonus depending on the details. Register : Davin Trooper Felth
  22. DavinFelth

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

First thanks for correcting the members of the discord. Maybe we are in different channels or I'm doing something wrong. I just added up "members" of which there 350 and I just estimated the mods, vets (46), and others to make an extra 100. AGAIN please do no count me in your list of people...