Search results

1. Darth Revan

Question: Tier Upgrading skill removal and compensation

So they remove the profession and say they will buy implants, but then we need buy an ESI off someone at 1000% mu (or whatever the current rate is) first to extract?? Perhaps they should have put a special ESI in TT that only works on that specific tier upgrade skill so everyone can do it.
  2. Darth Revan

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Didn't you say that MA had fixed the TT crafting return 'bug'? Or has that come back for you now?
  3. Darth Revan

Free players can not farm skills at Zychion Citadel by Mulciber?

I've done sweating and believe me its not worth the time....get where i am going with this? What you and me determine to be not worth our time doing, doesn't mean there isn't someone out there where it is worth their time. Sweating actually requires more time in front of the computer as people...
  4. Darth Revan

Free players can not farm skills at Zychion Citadel by Mulciber?

Defensive skills are actually worth something when you chip them out, especially if you chip out 1 ped of it at a time and sell on AH. If they are using a macro/bot to farm, then they are most likely selling these skills to continue free to play.
  5. Darth Revan

Da Vinci & Partners Fund

Besides from a lot of other questions that are raised when a new person decides to create a 'fund' with hardly any history. I'm curious as to why the low max limit on the investment fund? 10K ped? If you trade in resources and deeds, 10k ped will not get you very far. What exactly are you going...
  6. Darth Revan

my account has been locked

So how many accounts do you have? You say you created 3 accounts, 2 were deleted, then you logged into an old account and then logged into your 'main' account. Doesn't surprise me that you have been locked. MA will probably want to investigate all of the accounts you have (past & present), what...
  7. Darth Revan

Watch out if you deposit and you get nothing!

No, that is not what i said. If MA have said for you to do that, then they know about it and its fine to go ahead. I said you should contact support again before crying fraud to your bank, which looks like you did. So great job on following my advice!
  8. Darth Revan

Watch out if you deposit and you get nothing!

I would be careful of doing this and instead open another support case to advise you haven't received the items or the refund of the other deposit and wait for MA to look into it first. If you cry fraud on your CC, it will result in a chargeback to MA, who will lock your account for...
  9. Darth Revan

Suggestion: Tax the leeches

I think the OP isn't as Sober as he thinks, sounds to me like some drunken rants recently. There are many professions in this game, reseller is one and yes they do contribute to the game, including by paying AH fees. Some of those would have a higher turnover in Auction house fees than the...
  10. Darth Revan

Suggestion: Cut of the blodflow to the leeches

This is a silly suggestion, i'm not a reseller at all, but i have brought something to try it out or test it, found out i didn't like it or it didn't do what i expected and then sold it. All within a few days or even hours. Granted i don't put on $2K and then try to sell it, usually just what i...
  11. Darth Revan

Fix space logout exploit

Maybe they should have higher armor values since they are slow and pretty much never make it to range...you know to protect their cargo. Actually that could make for an interesting battle ... a wall of sleips as cannon fodder. Space really could be a lot of fun if MA worked on it.
  12. Darth Revan

The ACTUAL Cost of a Warp in Entropia Universe

I don't think it really matters what it costs for a warp, people can price it at whatever they want to. You can justify it anyway you wish as well, mothership costs, crew, oil, warp drives, thrusters, advertising, website costs, time spent, ammo to shoot pirates, gifts to lootius to keep you...
  13. Darth Revan

What is the main issue when crafting usable items?

The downsides ive noticed are: 1) Price changes during mayhems on weapons, alot more people decide to sell due to demand. 2) Some resources can become limited during this time so you need to stockpile (either the resource or the item) to avoid spending more to make less. 3) Funds get tied up in...
  14. Darth Revan

How would you feel ?

Simple thing to do with exploits/bugs, create a support case straight away with what it is and how you found out and whether you tested it or not to confirm. In that support case, advise you are also opening a thread titled xxxxxx on PCF with the exact bug/exploit for all to know. They will...
  15. Darth Revan

Can a successful/sustainable Crafter give me a break down of their thinking?

The thing is, repair skilling HAD it's place, like you mentioned as well as others that you didn't. But for someone starting out today, it is not sound advice to give. No one should start out their crafting career in armor/tools/enhancers/furniture, that's for more experienced crafters so that...
  16. Darth Revan

Can a successful/sustainable Crafter give me a break down of their thinking?

In that other thread it was also suggested to do the Monria Daily using a low level BP such as EP1 for cheap crafting skills (which might be what OP is doing...but doesn't really say). IMO mothership repair skilling is a waste of time to get your crafting skills up. Sure it does give you...
  17. Darth Revan

Are Bp drops more common on max quantity or max condition?

Drop rate is arond the same, what changes is the amount of clicks the (L) BP will have. It is generally higher when condition crafting.
  18. Darth Revan

Laser weapons ladder

That's because breer weapons do not sell anymore, no point wasting AH fees for a gun that needs to be relisted over and over to sell. Many crafters (not EP gamblers) most likely have the breer bp's (i have some of them but not all) and can craft you some on demand., or you may find them in a...
  19. Darth Revan

What is the cheapest/most efficient Blue Print to Craft for general crafting skills?

Sorry should have said 0.002 in shrapnel, thanks for catching that
  20. Darth Revan

What is the cheapest/most efficient Blue Print to Craft for general crafting skills?

EP1 no longer has a rounding issue, MA fixed it by giving shrapnel for return less than 1 pec. i.e if you get a near success of 0.008, this used to be a fail as it wasn't 1 pec. Now you would get 0.008 in shrapnel. Also works for over 1 pec returns, ie near success of 0.112 would get you 11 pec...
  21. Darth Revan

Like all things in EU, it depends on what your level target is, and what crafting skills you want to level. There is no point in leveling crafting just for fun, you should have a goal in mind like you want to craft D-Class amps or ArMatrix LR-45's. As your skill level increases, your skill gains...
  22. Darth Revan

it's such a shame

Ideally yes, but at the rate of which people cycle through those tech gizmo's, i don't think there is really anything high-end that would utilize them quick enough, to allow the turnover of the cycles. If anything it would slow down the cycling, which in a specific way could be good, but overall...
  23. Darth Revan

it's such a shame

Yeah lets make this BP, that is not boosted, have 120 ped of ingredients with MU, where the end result is...... shrapnel?!?! Where is the logic in this? Meanwhile, to get through all the gizmo's to get the 8's, you have to consume hunter ingredients, such as Animal spleen oil/kidney oil/liver...
  24. Darth Revan

Entropia Universe 17.3 Release Notes

So, is space finally getting its long awaited update? Or just another bait.
  25. Darth Revan

Best skill sets for a duo just starting out?

I would say search on the forums for Alaina Bonnie Knight (Alainax) and John Black Knight (JBK), they do quite a lot together and make a great team in the game. They can prob give you some pointers about how to make the most of EU together.