Search results

1. N

Highest Known Psyche in Entropia, Part 3: The Psychening

Poor Audrey will get overworked after today’s VU. Mine climbed to 97.
  2. N

Info: Highest Known Strength In Entropia (Flex)

Took the opportunity to push mine to 103
  3. Attributes 2020-12-01 201425.jpg

Attributes 2020-12-01 201425.jpg

4. N

Selling: ArMatrix LP-70 FEN Edition Tier 3.99

Pistol now sold, Thread is closed.
  5. N

And again, only few days left
  6. N

Interplanetary Boss waves round 7!

Then as always back to Calypso for Sand King Hussk! There you go, fixed for you :)
  7. N

16.11.2020 18:00 - EU working? can't log in

The website including webshop seems to have been down for maintenance in the last couple of hours, but it has now all come back online, if that's what you meant.
  8. N

Uber: Who says that high efficiency weapons can't swirl?

Not my biggest but wonderful performance from my Strong Argonaut Claw!
  9. 2020-11-14 Leviathan 9.4k.jpg

2020-11-14 Leviathan 9.4k.jpg

Leviathan Old 9.4k using Strong Argo Claw
  10. N

I wasn't planning to sell this pistol, which I was aiming to tier all the way up, but I am keen to increase dps even if at a slightly lower efficiency. My looter level is 65 and I am using it with an A204 improved, which maxes efficiency at 91%, while still getting good dps and dpp I am not...
  11. N

Help: Account compromised - Completely wiped-out all inventory

I can confirm that. A 15-month old ticket of mine was automatically closed yesterday. I too would suggest resubmitting, they might have started addressing the long standing issue of their non-existing support. I also hope they learnt that it's common practice, not to mention just basic good...
  12. N

RDI Secret Lab - some info

The firearm damage decrease could be even more extreme than 70%, I experienced as low as single digit damage to the boss. It was a very tense kill, especially once Mathilda and Taldur had died. Then the unforgettable line from Messi "If u die we're fucked" added even more pressure :D. All very...
  13. lab A1 SH-10 boss.jpg

lab A1 SH-10 boss.jpg

RDI Secret Lab - Killing A1 boss
  14. N

Selling: Omegaton M2870 Improved, Tier 3.99

Week end bump
  15. N

Hussk week!

Excellent job Hijacker! Wasting all those peds together with hundred fellow Entropians makes it somehow less painful. :)
  16. N

FYI: LAG

Thanks for that note, Raffaele. It gives me the opportunity to expand a bit more on my previous thoughts. I wasn't necessarily referring to the loot algorithm, but to the more basic process of gathering data, which is later used among other things by the loot algorithm. I am actually inclined...
  17. N

I apologise if I am too concise with my thoughts, I don't have time to indulge in details. In my opinion, the system requires real-time (synchronous) data collection from the client side, and that's ranging from simple positioning to whatever gear you might use/change, since last data sent and...
  18. N

The vast majority of players here do share your cynicism, and I am with you on that. You can't take a negative view if others try, maybe naively, to do something about it and elicit some action from MA, though. That's all.
  19. N

Kaiser, I might be wrong but it seems clear that you are not very familiar with software engineering. For a dev, whatever was there before last VU, becomes automatically irrelevant. Imagine for a moment that we were still running the same thread from say 2017. Do you really believe the devs, or...
  20. N

Please add my name to the list of victims. Lag has become so unbearable, that I have had to pull the plug on hunting anything serious. Lag can easily freeze the game for up to 10 seconds, every couple of minutes, which while hunting drakes and dragons for example, results in frequent death. I...
  21. N

Selling: Omegaton M2870 Improved, Tier 3.99

I am selling this beautiful laser pistol, which has helped me skilling up handgun very efficiently. A 40m+ range and an efficiency of 67.8% make this pistol an outstanding old school non-sib gun. Without any buff, and using an ArMatrix L-Amp 33B (L) and 3 damage enhancers I could get 80+ dps...