Search results

1. Darlas

Selling: Armor Bps L, Pyro chips Pack, Monster truck...

Hello Guys, Im liquidating some items, some of them like the bps its because i dont have time for gather the resources and others like MF its because im trying to get a chip with higuer dps. Im selling the following: Mankini (M,C) - +16 Vamp Bite Monster Truck - 1500 Ped...
  2. Darlas

Buying: PATHFINDER BASE OR NEAR SI 35K

Hello Guys, Im looking for a Pathfinder in BASE SI or near, i offer 35k pure peds. Thanks!
  3. Darlas

Buying: Corrosive 10 and/or 11 UL

Hello guys/girls, Im looking for this two chips, please send me a PM with your price if you have one. please don’t go mad with the price. Thanks!
  4. Darlas

Selling: MANKINI!!!! What is it? check it ;)

Hello mates, I have this AMAZING Mankini for sell: This custome is being amazing, seeing people have fun with it its just great. People hunting big things in mankini, people mining or people just dancing... just amazing, was time for mens character show a little more "meat" than girls and...
  5. Darlas

Buying: Pulsar bps

Holla Mates, Im looking to buy one Pulsar 5 and 2 bps, prefer high QR but could accept a low QR its the price is good. Pm me if you have one of those and want to let them go :) darlas darlas dark stone
  6. Darlas

Selling: Apocalypse and Aegis BPS AG

Hello Guys, Im taking offers in 2 complete set of L bps for this amazing armor, this bp's arent dropping anymore and like other planets bps that was in the beggining of each planet they wont do it again because of his lvl. i can give more info in PM or ingame Thanks for read!
  7. Darlas

Buying: Archon sword

Hello Guys, Im looking for one of this babys, Archon sword plz pm your price :) Thanks you.
  8. Darlas

Selling: Apocalypse and Aegis armor SET for sale.

* APOCA NEW PRICE 145% AEGIS NEED 1-2 WEEKS TIME* Hello mates, I have this sets for sale: Armor Set Apocalypse M [Apocalypse Helmet (M,L)] tt 67 ped [Apocalypse Harness (M,L)] tt 105 ped [Apocalypse Arm Guards (M,L)] tt 76 ped [Apocalypse Thigh Guards (M,L)] tt 76 ped [Apocalypse Shin...
  9. Darlas

Selling: Selling UL Items and others

Hello Guys, Im selling all my items since i need to think in IRL stuff and what to do ingame. Contact me ingame darlas darlas dark stone or PM me here. Adjusted Fap t4.22 SOLD (some free enhan 1-4 with it) Regeneration 4 +14 Combustive attack nanochip 8 UL T0 SOLD Combustive 3 Sell STOPED...
  10. Darlas

Selling: Summer Ring 2016

Hello mates, Im selling this amazing ring with huge skill gain increase. Asking for 16K BO can accept items of interest. Contact me here or ingame darlas darlas dark stone Thanks!
  11. Darlas

Selling: Ozpyn HK S1X1 T8.98

Hey, Im selling this perfect contender for Cat3 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1791 at T8.98, at this Tier and with and Mayhem alpha do around 90 dps, 113dps if you cap the reload buff. SOLD Thanks for read!
  12. Darlas

Buying: LP-40 Perfected

Hey! Im looking for one of this baby's http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2751. If possible i want one at low tier (T0-T1) and offering arround 30k. if you have one with more Tier and want to sell it, just tell me whats the tier and price and i will think about it. Thanks a lot!
  13. Darlas

2350adj, Nemesis adj M set and ewe ep-41 adj

Hello guys, First of all thanks you for the help, I’m wanting to know the actual price of the title items (2350adj, ep41 adj and Nemesis M adj). Thanks!
  14. Darlas

Selling: Easter Ring 2019

-SOLD- Hello People! Im interested on sell this 2019 beauty perfect for hunting <3 Taking offers, feel free to talk me Pm me here or ingame Darlas darlas dark stone
  15. Darlas

Selling: Monster Truck

Hello Guys, im selling this awesome vehicle. materials are extremely rare and expensive but will take orders :) Be the guy who all want to be, destroy the road with your car, ¡Buy the monster truck and be the real american guy! 1500 Bid - 1800 Buyout
  16. Darlas

Selling: Bootylicious Vixen Action Figure

Hello, i have some Bootylicious Vixen Action Figure for your apartment or shop! or just to see her delicious Booty. 50 ped each :)
  17. Darlas

Buying: Rocktropia Shop

Hello Partners, im looking for a shop in RT feel free to pm me any offer here or ingame "Darlas Darlas Dark Stone".
  18. Darlas

Selling: Disco Armor set M and F

Hello guys i have one Disco armor set M for sale at 900ped each, right now i only have the "M" set but i can take order for F that i will craft after i sell the M :) My name ingame is Darlas darlas dark stone fell free to open me a chat ^^ Good luck ingame guys!