Search results

1. I

Real Mentors

Did anyone have a mentor, like someone that helped them get around and show them the ropes when gifts were not given. To me this is a real mentor. I had someone named Ethan Ace Smith hes no uber but hes an awesome guy and spent alot of time and effort on me for nothing in return. Hes probably my...
  2. I

Signature

Noob Question: How do i get a signature :D
  3. I

Famous Entropians

Landowners/Item Owners Deathifier- Bought the entire island of Treasure Island for $26,000 USD, and now owns some of it and generates his income from it, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs- Creator of Club Neverdie, Rocktropia, and Next Island, made $635,000 from...
  4. I

HELP XD techy problems

hmmmmmm not sure where i can post this but...... how do i make entropia a browser, like a window. I want to make it so that it will be a browser and not take up the whole computer screen, so i can just click on internet and search the web :D.
  5. I

Bug Fixing

When will the bugs be fixed? It's driving alot of people crazy. We have space issues (many jacked up bugs like ppl floating around, stuck on ships, etc), tt issues, re installation issues, friend list bugs, Auction bugs, etc. wasn't this supposed to be a version update not a downgrade...
  6. I

what is an uber skill lv?

For me an uber is anyone over 200k skills or specially skilled in 1 area, such as lv 60 plasma but lv 5 in everything else.For some its ppl with uber items (protector of the empire, high tiers, etc.)
  7. I

What constitutes an uber?

For me an uber is anyone over 200k skills or specially skilled in 1 area, such as lv 60 plasma but lv 5 in everything else.For some its ppl with uber items (protector of the empire, high tiers, etc.)
  8. I

favorite society

Guys hmmm im feeling confrontational, which soc do u like more/favor? Black Angels, Coat Killers, Sanctuary, Shaolin, Art of War, or Death on Arrival? im more of a death on arrival or sanctuary person, the sanctuary ppl r awesome :D wanna join wen i can :D but i like pyrates too XD. Me and...
  9. I

Illusion and invisibility chip?

what does the community think of an illusion chip? It could cast illusions on other players in pvp. For example, a lower lv could let you make them see other players (on the radar and in front of them) so they would be distracted by them and you could swoop in for the kill. An invisibility chip...
  10. I

Generic fuse

just a noobs question, but what are generic fuses and what are they used for and how do i get some :D
  11. I

The future of sweat, what do you think?

With sweat dropping in price terribly, how will new players start? Some cannot deposit, as they live in an area that won't let them (many south american players under chavez can't deposit) and some can't afford to or don't out of principle. With only Synch chips (useless) and tp chips using ME...
  12. I

NEW CHIPS and what we think :D

As said by a MA official, Genesis star will be entering the Mindforce market and introduce new chips. Any speculations or hopes on what those chips might be?