Search results

1. N

News: Server Downtime for Patch

just download it was more like 50 mb maybe more then 7 mp thats good
  2. N

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5

client still says in maintinance mode , still I have to say good job the vegetation really needed fixing it was ruining my boots
  3. N

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

guess may as well leave them to it , going check up in an hour or so see if thinks are back on !
  4. N

maybe MA are going for new guinness world record for the longest update ?
  5. N

I must apolgise it seams I must have been looking to the wrong thing online utc is indeed an hour behind time uk as of today , is not my fault I got it wrong I think I may have been effected by the virus , plus my eye sight is a bit off so will drive to barnard castle to check am ok to drive lol
  6. N

we are used to updates running a little over predicted times , all par for the course
  7. N

it is the same as of today , unless the update takes untill 25 oct then bst will of course make the time in the uk diferent , hopefully that wont happen lol
  8. N

uk time and utc time are the same , I just checked online
  9. N

it is well past the time lol
  10. N

Server Downtime for Maintenance

whats going on , I just downloaded a patch ? thought this was maintinence only ?
  11. N

WELL in the general course of things , against the life of the universe it is still very brief even if they return the game in a few thousands years
  12. N

Entropia Universe 17.3 Release Notes

is good way to keep the game dynamic and interesting ? every now and then the reintroduce old bugs for the same reason ?
  13. N

patch notes ?

I think I worked out why there are no patch notes , because they did not change anything ? so there is no need for patch notes !
  14. N

patch notes ?

what happened to todays patch notes ?
  15. N

Entropia Universe 17.3 Release Notes

looks like they have had to back off the update today , no doubt we will get the real update in the next few days , in the meantime expect a few monir bugs until they sort it
  16. N

Release is Taking Longer than Expected

yeh I had to uninstall avg too
  17. N

Release is Taking Longer than Expected

hey we like it rushed through and botched , lol
  18. N

youd think that after two hours we would get some explanation as to why it is taking so much longer than enticipated ?
  19. N

haha your right was not very visible until I looked for it does say all systems online
  20. N

I have no green dot , but the LAUNCH button is greyed out ?
  21. N

is hour and half since update ? what happened to the 30 mins estimate ?
  22. N

All caves are lagging since last update

it is not just caves I been having lag issues for about 2 weeks sometimes so bad get CTD . AM GETTING THE LAG ON ALL PLANETS , and in all areas . had elastic banding and loot lag on the odd occasion . certainly not just in caves . last time I have had lag in about 4 years lol
  23. N

Server Downtime for Release

they are late releasing this vu guess it take time to check that all the new bugs are installed ? lol