Search results

1. N

patch notes ?

what happened to todays patch notes ?
  2. N

I wish to sell my [Ancient Daikiba Pet] level 11

I dont know what he is worth ? is any one interested in buying ? I am open to offers
  3. N

entropia pocket on pc HELP PLEASE

sorry if this is in the wrong location (I dont post much ) I am told they no longer support my gold card and have to use something called ENTROPIA POCKET however I dont own a mobile phone or a tablet . I have read that a few people have got totaly stuck unable to play due to issues with this...
  4. N

New auction bug

cant import auction items from diferent planets any more , after you win bid then try to import you get an unidentified window (which you cant close ) , requiring you to logout to get rid of it . bugger
  5. N

cant log in

got sudden lag , crashed , cant login either says "loged in already" or "timed out" after entering gold card numbers , any one else having same issue ?
  6. N

Launch is greyed

cant log in any else have same issue ? could be server uprading ?
  7. N

getting error message

every time I kill any mob get two messages in center of screen an unepected error in the proccesing of the following mission UNKOWN ERROR CODE 0 anyone else having simular issue ?
  8. N

Cyrene just gone off line ?

title says it all ?
  9. N

EASY FIX for CTD on any computer

was having ssues with entropia , CTD especialy when moving about between tps or going into space , this with a modern decent mid range computer , was CDT every 10 minutes after last update , had to reduce advanced setting to medium or low to keep in game for any length of time , had updated BIOS...
  10. N

CTD evey 10 minutes since todays update

title says it all busy reducing addvanced settings to try to stop it .
  11. N

graphic and CTD problems

every now and then entropia screen blanks out for a second or so then returns but runs very jerky forcing me to relkog to fix the issue , also getting as many as 8 CDT a day , but sometimes runs fine for ages , it has gone much worse recenty . comnputer has i3 CPU 16 GIG OF RAM nvidia GTX 650...
  12. N

random crashing to desktop

happened to me since last update , annoying has I have new computer and was fine before I have 16 gig of ram gtx 650 ti graphic card now cashes randomly maybe as soon as I log in maybe it runs for hours with no problems anyone else having same issues ?