Search results

1. girtsn

HoF: Smilgs - the good loots & achievements

i had like 86 to spend, but to get 100 it was not that much I was essentially just missing out on psyche, around 10 points the rest were practically 100+
  2. girtsn

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

Wooohooo another excellent month from Halloween Mayhem hof :) November 2020 = +13,291 hunting (106.19% tt)
  3. girtsn

Info: Highest Known Strength In Entropia (Flex)

update after codex meta - strength 108
  4. girtsn

List of good and other developments of the Universe

added: 2020 December - Codex meta with attribute rewards + retroactive attributes for already completed Codexes
  5. girtsn

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

102 intelligence now due to codex meta
  6. girtsn

Highest Known Psyche in Entropia, Part 3: The Psychening

102 psyche now due to codex meta
  7. girtsn

thanks to the retroactive attributes in codex, got to my 100+ in all attributes goal quicker than expected and also close to 1050 total :)
  8. 20201201-attributes-100plus.jpg

20201201-attributes-100plus.jpg

9. girtsn

News: Version Update 17.5.0 Sneak Peek

retroactive attributes codex, nice!
  10. girtsn

Merry Mayhem FFA

I don't say having a team event would be bad - it would be fun indeed - and I also used to join team hunting in xmas team events, op however has formulated it +/- as "let's replace FFA with this idea" by redefining FFA namespace and what should happen to the FFA stars guess it would be getting...
  11. girtsn

Merry Mayhem FFA

Hmm, you have been playing a different game or only seeing one aspect of it as entertaining. Sure team events were added to make parts of the game fun and interactive. However grinding was always the core of the game and is how you, me and many others got our skills to the levels. As a grinder I...
  12. girtsn

Merry Mayhem FFA

in my opinion, you should not mix concepts and ruin existing format FFA has a meaning, free for all - meaning free to all including teams but not only teams FFA stars are free for all stars by extension the concept of FFA stars is to sell to ped card heroes to get prizes which generates MU on...
  13. girtsn

How to figure correct tier components for future tiers

There is also a fixed % of tier material increase tier by tier on the same item I was trying to collect some coefficients some time ago, no enthusiasm from community https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/tier-upgrade-coefficients-list.192531/
  14. girtsn

And while at it, added ATH#1 for 2020 - Holy Moly! indeed :D and it is my 3rd ATH#1 :D
  15. 20201103-modfap-t6-ath1.jpg

20201103-modfap-t6-ath1.jpg

16. girtsn

Woohoo something to post loot wise :) last hof that big was a year ago
  17. 20201103-cannibal.jpg

20201103-cannibal.jpg

18. girtsn

Selling: range enhancers T1-T7

bump it up right now!
  19. girtsn

Selling: bulk skills, uberish items

bump it up right now!
  20. girtsn

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

although still going after attributes, the loot has been great including tt return - feels great, updated my signature to reflect :) October 2020 = +12,746 hunting (103.98% tt)
  21. girtsn

Entropia Life hacked? bugged? Broke?

It is just duplicating them not the first timr
  22. girtsn

unfortunately I have some targets in mind, 200 in swords and 1M total skills still to get, and yea ESI prices do not justify transfers these days imho
  23. girtsn

well there are the skills/avatar/soul bound items and then there is some equipment , bumps go for both sure prices have dropped on everything so there is little interest (though there has been at least some over the years) imho with unique things in the EU, you can set your price as long as you...
  24. girtsn

Halloween Mayhem 2020

Shouldn't practice be open by now?