Search results

1. X

Rings becoming too overpowered?

YEAHHH!!! I WANT MY HOGGLO FIGHT!!!
  2. X

Xanato's Rental Service

Time for Merry Mayhem!!! Reorganized the thread a bit.
  3. X

Yeah. Even with the negative stats. pairing it with the summer 20 gives you 3% lifesteal. Add in mayhem amp on your weapon and you have 5% life steal. 5 crit. 50% crit dmg 15 reload. So its still a strong ring and a good pairing. Even without lifesteal its a good ring if you have armor and the...
  4. X

That depends... Did they change it because of my post or because they actually made a mistake... I dont want all of eu blaming me for taking away the best ring ever....
  5. X

Damn.. Fall asleep and my post flips on its head....
  6. X

the summer 2020 is the best as it gives you 20 more crit dmg and maxes out the lifesteal and crit. then it would be your choice between xmas 17 for 2 crit 2 lifesteal and 25 hp or easter 17 for 2 crit 24hp autoloot and decrease crit 24.
  7. X

Are those ASS Piercing's????
  8. X

Your argument for crit and crit damage makes sense. But why did this ring need 15% reload AND 5% lifesteal to boot?? most right hand rings have high reload so why does this ring need 15%??? why not give it 5 so it maybe matches with the halloween 2020. which only got 10. Up until this ring...
  9. X

If you read my second post i have no personal bias because of my personal stake in renting my rings. But just comparing the rings as a whole. But when you factor in the crit scopes and sights it does make some sense. But only if they release enough rings where more than a couple people have the...
  10. X

And before anyone comments I am mentioning this because I make money off rings, you should know that I have many different rings and overall I wont be affected because half my rings will go up in value because they would make a good pair with this ring while some would go down. So in the end I...
  11. X

So I went and checked out the new christmas ring, and its pretty dope right? But has anyone noticed a trend with the rings getting more powerful. This is the 3rd ring in a row with 3% crit on it, and this is a left hand ring... But not only does it have 3% crit. It has 30% crit dmg.... Thats...
  12. Arsonistic Chip 3 TEN Edition.jpg

Arsonistic Chip 3 TEN Edition.jpg

13. Christmas 2016.jpg

Christmas 2016.jpg

14. Christmas 2017.jpg

Christmas 2017.jpg

15. Christmas 2019.jpg

Christmas 2019.jpg

16. Deathbringers Crown.jpg

Deathbringers Crown.jpg

17. Easter 2020.jpg

Easter 2020.jpg

18. Halloween 2018.jpg

Halloween 2018.jpg

19. Lr53 Modified.jpg

Lr53 Modified.jpg

20. Maddox 4 Adjusted.jpg

Maddox 4 Adjusted.jpg

21. Melee Trauma Amplifier 6.jpg

Melee Trauma Amplifier 6.jpg

22. Nano Katana.jpg

Nano Katana.jpg

23. Rage 25.jpg

Rage 25.jpg

24. Vat 100 Mentor Edition.jpg

Vat 100 Mentor Edition.jpg

25. X

Xanato's Rental Service

Now taking reservations for MERRY MAYHEM!!!