Search results

1. John Ryder

Neconu strike again...

That Freaking Cold Place - Best Neconu hunt. Now I'm waiting for Rachel to pick up my reward
  2. John Ryder

Strange politics

I want to say that I didn't expect a different answer. This was done to post a response here on the forum and show how MA feels about the community. I see it this way.. thank you for reporting the bug, Yes, we know about it, Yes, we know that you lose money because of it, but we are in no hurry...
  3. John Ryder

Selling: WTS CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 Tier.2

WTS CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 Tier.2 B/O - TT +4200 PED (Only PED's pls) PM me here or in game John TheHitcher Ryder !!!SOLD!!!
  4. John Ryder

Selling: WTS Augmented Daudaormur Fang

Augmented Daudaormur Fang S/B - 1500 PED B/O - 3000 PED !!!SOLD!!! The auction will last 3 days after the first bid. The minimum bid increase is 50 PED. The item must be picked up by the auction winner within 24 hours.
  5. John Ryder

HoF: Interesting story..

It turned out to be an interesting story.. I wrote to MsPudding that I want to register for participation and came to OLA#50 That Freaking Cold Place, I started hunting and almost immediately got a 1 046 PED Hof) And that's not all.. Rachel gave me my prize
  6. John Ryder

Selling: Selling EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted

Since I'm buying new weapons, I'm selling my EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted. The price includes a set of attachments. EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted Tier-0.99 Omegaton A103 Cinclar Precision Scope Abrer Laser Sightx2 Total price 3000 Ped If interested PM ME here or in game !!!SOLD!!!
  7. John Ryder

Selling: Explosive Projectiles Recycle Blueprints

Selling Explosive Projectiles Recycle Blueprints [Explosive Projectiles Recycle 1 Blueprint (L)] attempts X111 MU 50.000 [Explosive Projectiles Recycle 2 Blueprint (L)] attempts X99 MU 65.000 If interested PM ME here or in game !!!SOLD!!!
  8. John Ryder

Selling: Selling EWE LC-100 Frontier

Selling EWE LC-100 Frontier T4.9 BO: TT +2600 ped If interested PM ME here or in game
  9. John Ryder

Selling: EWE LC-100 Frontier

Selling EWE LC-100 Frontier T4.9 BO: +2.6K Excellent choice for hunting low/med mobs!!! Pls PM ME if interested.