Search results

1. SilentDrifter92

Suggestion: Entropia Universe on Steam

I apologize for my misunderstanding. True, that would make sense to all planet partners. Monria before was trying on there own, but together is even better for sure.
  2. SilentDrifter92

Thanks for the replies everyone. I understand that many are scarred of Steam, but it is the number 1 platform on PC, and almost every modern game is on it. That is how we reach a wider audience and without costing Mindark to waste any money at all, it advertises itself being listed there...
  3. SilentDrifter92

I want Entropia to grow to its fullest potential, and I think something to help it would be Steam. The Steam gaming platform is the biggest on the PC market and the most popular. Entropia Universe could grow much larger if it could get onto Steam, and have many benefits to the games economy in...
  4. SilentDrifter92

Crystal Resort Gift Shop

The TP is gone, but we are still here :tux: ! Come by to stock up on our new offerings. We have some fresh weapons, amps, and welding wire. Enjoy the view, watch out for those papoo though :laugh: :monkey:
  5. SilentDrifter92

RT - Billboard Zombie Shop

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM: ZOMBIE SHOP HQ Dang zombies :boxer: !!!! Lets give em hell :handgun: !!! Stop by the billboard shop for some gear. The shop has been stocked with fresh weapons, heal tools, vehicles and armor. Lets get these meat bags :sniper: Drifter out TRANSMISSION TERMINATED...
  6. SilentDrifter92

The Arkadian's Nest - Underground Booth #8

B.U.M.P Stay warm and mine this month in EU :whisper: . Stop by the shop for a boost with one of our amps :headbang:
  7. SilentDrifter92

Omegaton City Delta Block A, Shop #1

B.U.M.P Items are getting rotated out in a few days. Final chance until Christmas 2020, for some winter holiday themed goodies! :hug:
  8. SilentDrifter92

Info: Gift List

Next Island Gift, and Cryene Christmas gift, reward item and some of the themed loots.
  9. 2019 Holiday in NI & Cyrene

2019 Holiday in NI & Cyrene

Gifts and loots.
  10. SilentDrifter92

B.U.M.P :xwink:
  11. SilentDrifter92

The Arkadian's Nest - Underground Booth #8

:xmas: Happy Holidays miners! Come on by and get some mining amps at the underground :wave: The shop has been restocked with following Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Level 5 Finder Amplifier (L) Level 7 Finder Amplifier (L) May the HoF be with you :ninja:
  12. SilentDrifter92

Help: User Generated Content - Screens are broken

I'm not surprised, but still not happy. I hope it gets fixed very soon :(
  13. SilentDrifter92

Help: User Generated Content - Screens are broken

All the (UGC) screens seemed to be bugged since one of the recent updates during the holiday season. I noticed all the uploaded images are blanked out, and they are not cheap to upload. Only the text remain on the screen, with a grayed out background :eyecrazy: . Is there anyone else...
  14. SilentDrifter92

B.U.M.P :xredface: All "Jolly Christmas Mittens (Various Colors)", are temporarily sold out! Come by while supplies last, still some goodies to celebrate with :beerchug:
  15. SilentDrifter92

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!! :beerchug: :yay: Special Holiday item sale! The shop has been stocked up on holiday goods. Make sure your in style for these special celebrations and stop by for some accessories. We have the following listed below, and in (M) and (F) varieties. Jolly...
  16. Omegaton Christmas 2019

Omegaton Christmas 2019

special sale
  17. SilentDrifter92

Selling: Victos Throne

Hey, cool chair. I'll offer 400 PED for it.
  18. SilentDrifter92

Shadowfire's second question: What about dead parts of the game?

If they implemented that, it would be pretty bad ass. They had also promised/hinted at implementing other things in the past that I think many would think could be great additions. Below I will try to expand on them, on what you had written, and come up with some ideas. Maybe others think they...
  19. SilentDrifter92

Suggestion: Click to Move

Dang, I used that a lot too. I hope they bring it back. That feature in the past definitely aided people who are disabled or can't use the keyboard fully for whatever reason.
  20. SilentDrifter92

Shadowfire's second question: What about dead parts of the game?

I totally agree with you on this and am surprised nobody mentioned the dead cities really as a main thread question for the AMA. Estates and shops in places like Omegaton, Sakura, Cape Corinth, and so many more, suffer from the lack of development in the cities they are located in. In essence...
  21. SilentDrifter92

Buying: Shop Keeper Pad

WTB a shopkeeper pad. Please message me on PCF if you have any for sale.
  22. SilentDrifter92

Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.5

That is what I plan to do. I also noticed that JBK's statue has a logo and the other does not. Also surpassed the 144 letter text limit that was given to me for the statue. So need to see what is going on, might just need to wait. But will message anyway to verify.
  23. SilentDrifter92

November 25th. I'm thinking that maybe it will come out soon too, but not sure as I have not heard back or seen anything.
  24. SilentDrifter92

My statue seems to be the one not out yet :/ . Not sure why, but hope it gets released before the year is up too.
  25. SilentDrifter92

Selling: [Level 1 Finder Amplifier]

Hey, I may be interested. What is the SB currently at? It might be a good idea to keep the bids on the thread so people know what to offer.